cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ICICI/ Any other Bank Debit Cards Usable On Paypal??? Please Help

kwokfist
Community Member
Hello,

Can someone please tell me if icici bank debit cards or any other bank's (please mention the name) debit cards are usuable on paypal or any other internation websites. I need to send some money. And i'm planning to open a icici bank account for the same. Also it is required to buy/sell items here at ebay. But for the time being paypal is what that matters.

All replies and suggestions are welcome. And thanks in advance for the same.

Regards,
kwokfist.
Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

atulnc1
Community Member
AS FAR MY KNOWLEDGE ICICI CARDS DO NOT SUPPORT PAYPAL.

ATUL
Message 11 of 40
latest reply

e-shopz
Community Member
Hi
I use a citibank card , which works fine in PAYPAL . -srikanth
e-shopz
-srikanth
e-shopz
Message 12 of 40
latest reply

keyanmk
Community Member
Hi ebay,
i saw the forums, there you u mentioned u use citibank cards. Is it a debit card that u r using on paypal, please reply .. i need your help.
i got my money stuck with paypal.
thank u
Message 13 of 40
latest reply

mohitjojojacob
Community Member
you should have an internationally valid card
Message 14 of 40
latest reply

mnkks360
Community Member
Yes, ICICI bank credit card is usable with Paypal. you do onething open www.paypal.com and sign up with your icici credit card. they will charge $1.90 and that will reflect in your card statement. when you see this entry in your statement of credit card there will a four digit number, you note down that number, that number is called expended used number, you again open paypal site and after signing in on the left of your home page of paypal you click to submit the expended used number. here you will be allowed to make purchased upto $2500 a month and that depends on your credit card limit. It is very simple. If you want to know anything write to me.
Message 15 of 40
latest reply

ahmed007bond
Community Member
Hai Kwokfist,

I too have some money at paypal that I need to transfer to my Indian ICICI account. I tried to verify my paypal account with my ICICI Visa electron debit card number and CVV 3-digit security number. But got the error msg as

"This credit card has been denied by the bank that issued your credit card. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. Or, you may want to try adding a different credit card"...

I googled out the problem to find that debit cards having card numbers just printed can only be used for swipping at atm and other shopping malls. Only at few online instances it can be used for online shopping.

I refer a Indian at Uk, who says that the Visa electron cards are useless there.

I also came to know that debit card with card numbers engraved (the number printing peeps out of the surface) can be used for online transactions. But not sure whether they can be used to verify paypal accounts. I know a friend who has a citibank debit card with number engraved.

In case you have found any other method to get your money plz post the same in the community...

Thanks in advance....

Affly Ahmed
Message 16 of 40
latest reply

FORGET ABT USING DEBIT CARDS THEY ARE NOT ACCEPTED BY PAYPAL

YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR A CREDIT CARD AT THE EARLIEST BECAUSE TILL YOU ADD CREDIT CARD PAYPAL WON'T LET YOU WITHDRAW FUNDS OVER 100$ I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU MUST BE GOING THROUGH PAYPAL IS THE WORST METHOD AVAILABLE.

I WAS NOT CHARGED 19$ FOR KNOWING ABT THE XOOM.COM METHOD I WOULD LOVE TO DISCLOSE THE SAME BUT THINKING ABT SELLING IT ON EBAY .. FOR JUST A DOLLAR ๐Ÿ™‚ DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME FOR THIS BUT I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY TO COME BACK THAT I SPENT IN KNOWING THE METHOD ON HOW TO TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF PAYPAL. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
Message 17 of 40
latest reply

ahmed007bond
Community Member
Hai Kaya,

Seems every secret has a price... But I think I will research and google out that... Me don't have money to pay online... Fine... Very kind of you... Selling information on the forums... while the forum reads as "Help from Other Users" and not as "Trade from Other Users"....

Affly Ahmed
Message 18 of 40
latest reply

Hi,
Indian debit cards will not work on Paypal,
US, canada, UK, Europe, and australian debit cards work. They do not even need a debit card. All you need a bank account.

But you can use a service like xoom or remit2india to take out funds from your paypal accounts.
Xoom and remit2india.
Xoom and remit2india allows you can transfer money to your Indian Bank account. And you can pay them with your paypal account. But the charges are horrific. You lose around 3% when you receive money in paypal and then again another 3% when you transfer money.
remit2india is a cheaper service though. If you need more help message me.

Onesimpleman
Message 19 of 40
latest reply

phani_bapatla
Community Member
accepted credit cards in indian bank my card is citi bank credit card add apaypal account your card is a denire plese explain
Message 20 of 40
latest reply