cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have committed to buy a product by mistake. How do I uncommit to the product?

I pressed the commit to buy button on my phone by mistake while I was looking at a product, Mow it is asking me payment options again and again. How do I get rid of this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When you press the buy button, you're obliged to pay. 

If you don't pay, ebay puts unpaid mark on your account so in future other sellers dealing with you will know that you had bad history and probably they won't let you buy from them.

Apart from that no worries unless if it was a high value auction, in this case ebay might take legal action against you.

Poor seller loses the listing money to ebay.

I as a seller lose about hundred or so rs every month because some newbie buyer couldn't read the ad clearly and then refuses to pay.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When you press the buy button, you're obliged to pay. 

If you don't pay, ebay puts unpaid mark on your account so in future other sellers dealing with you will know that you had bad history and probably they won't let you buy from them.

Apart from that no worries unless if it was a high value auction, in this case ebay might take legal action against you.

Poor seller loses the listing money to ebay.

I as a seller lose about hundred or so rs every month because some newbie buyer couldn't read the ad clearly and then refuses to pay.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply