cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DELAY IN REFUND TO BE REFLECTED IN MY ACCOUNT

I PURCHASED AN I PHONE 6 PLUS ON 3/11/2014 UNDER PAISAPAY ID OF 37772609108.THE SELLER TURNED OUT TO BE A FRAUD AND I DIDNT GOT DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT.LODGED A DEMAND FOR REFUND WHICH WAS APPROVED ON 13/11/2014 UNDER CLAIM ID 744752.THE EXECUTIVES SAID THAT THE MONEY WILL BE REFLECTED IN MY ACCOUNT WITHIN 6-8 WORKING DAYS.ALL DEADLINES CROSSED STILL NO MONEY WAS CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT.TODAY AGAIN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 6-8 DAYS.PLS CLEARLY HOW MANY TIMES THIS CYCLE OF 8 DAYS WILL BE PLAYED BY YOU.EBAY INDIA IS FULL OF LACK OF INTERNAL CONTROL,IRRESBONSIBILITY AND MISMANAGEMENT.I HAVE ALREADY LODGED A COMPLAIN REGARDING THIS MATTER WITH CONSUMER ONLINE RESOURCE AND EMPOWERMENT CENTER(CORE)AND LOOKING FORWARD TO DO IT AGAIN WITH OTHER CONSUMER FORUMS AND ALSO TAKING LEGAL ACTION.I WANT THE REFUND TO BE REFLECTED IN MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND ALSO EMAIL ADRESS OF YOUR COUNTRY HEAD OF INDIA CS AND COUNTRY MANAGER TO INFORM THEM ABOUT THE MATTER.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

DELAY IN REFUND TO BE REFLECTED IN MY ACCOUNT

geo_jok
Community Member

I am also a victim of fraud Ebay.

Seller couldn't ship the item and a refund was generated by Paisapay. I waited for some time and raised a claim on 19 Oct in Ebay website. They closed the claim mentioning that the refund will happen in few working days. On Oct 28th i tried to contact their customer care and raised this issue with their executive Sweth G. She also confirmed that there was a technical error and she we do the need full to credit the amount in my account in few working days. Until now I have not received any money.

It is not practical to contact the customer care because of their long waiting queue.Nearly takes 2 hours to get an executive connected online to chat.

Will never recommend anybody to buy from Ebay. Unhappy to know that there are many victims like me. it is strange that ebay not doing anything to clear customer grevences. Seems like they are becoming a largest online fraud company in india.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply