Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appropos item purchased from vijayemporium1962

Hi,

I purchased a blazer and below are the details for the same:

Claim ID:             2280306    
PaisaPay ID:       43468173625    

In brief, I received the item and found that 1) the color shade was substantially different and, 2) the size did not fit properly. I decided to take it up with ebay (basically return and ask for refund). In this, I did one mistake which was to contact ebay directly; the right process per ebay India --if I understand it correctly-- is to contact the seller first and then reach out to ebay support. I did receive a call from ebay executive and he mentioned that I must first contact the seller before contacing ebay and he closed my ticket/claim due to the same reason. I then took that same email conversation and forwarded it to the seller email ID. I did not receive a response and had to follow up multiple times. This was met with "let me check when I am back in town" reply from the seller (as if he is doing a favor to me or I am asking my reporting manager to look at some info; honestly I am flabbergasted to see the resonse from the seller and the sheer lack of basic courtesy for a customer). After another follow up mail, he simply replied that since ebay has cancelled the claim, he can't do anything.

I do not see why he should cite that as the reason for not being able to do anything. I only followed the directive provided to me by the support exec. from ebay India on the phone call. The seller has just used circular reasonining to avoid doing anything about it.

Please help me resolve this issue and get the refund back. I've till date left the item in the packge itself and not used it. Needless to say this was a one of a kind experience and I am seriously considering not buying any further items from ebay. If the issue doens't get resolved I'll be losing INR 2500 /- , which to me is not a small amount.

Expected better from ebay support and seller listed on it.

Hope you resolve my issue.

Regards,

Rohit

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0