how to increase my selling limits?

Hi,

I am a seller on Ebay and due to some selling limits I am unable to list my items since 25th July.

This is the error I get when i list my items:

In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places a selling limit on sellers and you have reached your global trading limit. To increase your ability to list more items, please send an email to “inappeals@ebay.in” mentioning preferred time (between 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM) and the day (in next 2-3 days) when our customer service representative can contact you. Alternatively you can call us between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM (PT) Monday-Friday at 91-022-66690999 to speak with a customer support representative.

Kindly reply asap

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am also facing same issue here. Any help would be appreciated.

@nomiselo wrote:

Hi,

I am a seller on Ebay and due to some selling limits I am unable to list my items since 25th July.

This is the error I get when i list my items:

In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places a selling limit on sellers and you have reached your global trading limit. To increase your ability to list more items, please send an email to “inappeals@ebay.in” mentioning preferred time (between 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM) and the day (in next 2-3 days) when our customer service representative can contact you. Alternatively you can call us between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM (PT) Monday-Friday at 91-022-66690999 to speak with a customer support representative.

Kindly reply asap

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Same here.. And no replies for those mails. No one here to help. Only one option to call on eBay.com customers Support but that is too much expensive.

I think they don't want Indian buyers on eBay.com 😞
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

mylooms
Community Member
Same
Message 4 of 4
latest reply