International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

*** join hand Fraudulent

I brought an iPhone 5s through ***. Though i had several bad experience using eBay, i trusted them for good experience i had too. Now i see my item is in Mumbai for more than 5 days for no reason. I just hanged up the call with customer care at Mumba...

internation unlock service

DEAR ALL EBAY FRIEND I WANT TO SELL IPHONE ,NOKIA SONY . SAMSUNG. HTC .BLACKBERRY WORLD WIDE SERVICE BUT WHEN I TRY TO LIST SOME ERROR WILL ANY ONE CAN HELP ME TO LIST ON WORLD WIDE UNLOCK CODE SELLING SERVICE THANKS

I am aditya from india purchased sony xperia mobile but i am not satisfied.

R/sir I am aditya thokal from India i had purchased sony xperia l before 15 days but i havent receive warrenty cart when i contact seller he told me this is imported item that's why warrent cart not receive. if this is imported item then where is cus...

about cheating from ebay

I bought a HTC one x 16gb @rs.17499 mobile phone but I received htc one xl @rs.15299 what the **bleep** is this the eeeeeebay cheated me naku thakkuva cost mobile istharu ra naa dabbulu dobbesi .... I perefer people to don't buy an eBay product.........

i have been cheated!....

This seller sold a set .of four FAKE ecotools brushes to me for 952 Rs....i had some doubt when i observed these brushes closely as they did not have the ecotools logo printed on them. and this was after two days of recieveing the parcel..........i l...

I HAD PURCHASED A JM1 BLACKBERRY BATTERY WHICH WAS DEFECTIVE

SIR I FOUND A AD ON ABOVE SAID SELLER THAT HE DELIVERS HIGH POWER BATTERY FOR BLACKBERRY MOBILE PHONE. AFTER WAITING FOR 20 DAYS I RECEIVED THE BATTERY BUT THE BATTERY WAS DEFECTIVE AND DISCHARGES WITHIN ONE OR TWO HOURS. I CONTACTED 12CWORLD_INC3 AN...