International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HP ENVY MPORTED LAPTOP

Hi I am wondering about the product on ebay.in:Hp Envy m6 Touchsmart.Seller says it is imported from usa but how can we expect such a good product with price of only Rs38000.Is this a genuine product?

help. help. help.

i purchased a product from geb.ebay.in .. money was debited from my bank account but ebay mailed me that your ebay order is processed,, but the international seller ended his listing as no mail was send to him that i purchased his product , what shou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Indian Debit Cards accepted by Paypal

Hi, I am a seller in Ebay.in,and would like to sell on Ebayglobal.com. Can anyone help me with which Specific Banks are linked to Paypal,or have a tieup with Paypal Transactions. Are Debit Cards accepted,if so which banks? Thankyou. regards,

product not as described

hello, i bought a new Blackberry Z10 thru Ebay.IN. but the phone is not working and the screen has gone blank. Ebay Guarantee is helpless as the seller was not reachable. it is a worst experience in my Ebay first shopping. kindly guide me what to do....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful