Welcome to International Selling board!

sagupta@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi All,

A very warm welcome to the board for users who are interested in selling Internationally. Reaching out to buyers across 135 countries was never this easy.

So while you work hard and sell all over the globe, this is a place where you can sit, relax and chat with your fellow users, learn from them and have fun.

Happy Hanging Out!
Sapana
Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

myjewelzindia
Community Member
what are the payment options for selling internationally (UK for example) ?

Paisapay cannot be used for selling abroad and Paypal has stupid limit of 2500 USD.month.

Any help?????
Message 2 of 34
latest reply

anmol_kreations
Community Member
Dear Sapna

Well Hello could you please let us know that by when can we expect BIDPAY and PAYPAL to be inserted into our Auctions ? From when can we enable accepting payments from these international Gateways, thru our Auctions ? ( Ebay Preferences )

Awaiting for your earliest reply

The Cuberwiz

Tarun Khandelwal

ANMOL KREATIONS
ANMOL SPARKYS
Message 3 of 34
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear myjewelzindia,

You can use PaisaPay to accept payment from International buyers. As I mentioned before in one of my posts:

- It is true that a buyer will not be able to pay using PaisaPay from Australia or UK or any other eBay site.

- However, he can still pay to you by eBay India. All he needs to do is to log in to eBay India. In his My eBay he will see the listing, and there he can pay using PaisaPay.

- PaisaPay accepts all International credit cards.

We are aware that it is one extra step for the buyer in the payment process, and we are trying to solve this issue, however till then we will request your cooperation in this matter.

Warm Regards
Sapana
Message 4 of 34
latest reply

booker.in
Community Member
I don't think eBay will add bidpay as one of their payment options. They own PayPal and won't accept any other, though they allow sellers to list it as a payment option, as it's evident from ebay.com listings.
Message 5 of 34
latest reply

myjewelzindia
Community Member
Dear Sapna

Hello
No international Ebay buyer would take this pain of going to ebay india and logging in just to make a payment.

This is a burning issue and I would be obliged if you take this up quickly. Once this is sorted you can see volume on Ebay India growing manifolds.
Message 6 of 34
latest reply

Dear Sapana,

I need yr help.

Dear, Several international buyers pay me using paisa pay the worst method to accept payment from international buyers. & obviously coz of total price including shipping goes above INR. 2000 so they are emailed by paisapay team to fax the documents.

Dear, Sapana i request you please make this payment method simple for them. They stay internationally and for them it becomes very difficult to send the verification documents via fax. As this method is also very expensive.

Else, can ebay open an paypal branch in India. That would be the best method to accept payments from international buyers. Ebay.com can take subscription fee as much as they want to and start this program asap for indian sellers too.
I wanted to start accepting payments using paypal. But another worst thing is that i don't have a credit card. & also paypal says that if the cheque is returned they'll charge us 15 US $ oh god... what if accidently the delivery is made on someone else place then we'll surely have to request money again by paying the fee for requesting funds once again..

Please make it a bit simple for all of us.
I'll be more than thankful to you.
Will also gift you your birthstone please ... please ... please.. my dear solve my problem.

Warm Regards,
Kaya Jewels-
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
Message 7 of 34
latest reply

houseofhome_in1
Community Member
Well I have a similar problem. Not able to cater the international audience. if this continued international buyers will stop showing interest in Indian seller. Ebay must include indian sellers in the main stream.

Sanjiv Sethee
Message 8 of 34
latest reply

solitairerocks
Community Member
PAYPAL India must start or We can't sell internationally.

The best you could do is - remove the withdrawal limit of paypal (2500 USD) in India and we are ready to go.

Jewellery sales cannot be done without paypal. All this talk of promoting indian diamonds (diamond week) is purely meaningless unless basic issues are sorted out.
Message 9 of 34
latest reply

perusales01
Community Member
just passing by to say Hi to you all. Here in Lima Peru South America we are having a great time , every thing cool and sweet . Regarts
Message 10 of 34
latest reply