WHT TO SELL INTERTIONALLY

sastaitshop
Community Member
HEy Everyone

Was thinking of selling to US.

Had Mehendi in mind. Bt am looking to sell more items. any suggestions on wht to sell.
]
Preferably small or medium items. Which will be of use to end user in US or ..!!

And can be sent by courier without hassel.

Like sending electronics becomes a problem.

Regards

Sunny

Please suggest !! !! Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
()()()()())()

HELP: Cops are after a suspect who smart, witty, sexy and good lookin...so where you gonna hide ME?

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

hi2k_soho
Community Member
concentrate on following :
imitation jewellery / mehndi is not bad / paintings glorifying india / indian handicrafts / carpets / sarees / bollywood related items / diamonds / ornamented shoes and ........... :^O TAJ MAHAL:))
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

englishteacafe
Community Member
Hey sunny
According to me what you can sell overseas is mainly indian commodities. as major brands, electronics, gadgets etc are available very easily overseas. plus it won't be much difference in price if you are selling from india as the postage will be too much. i do know that the currency of india is less and it can be advantage to sell to western countries,but again postage is too expensive and there is no guarantee if the item is lost or damaged.

Anywho, items that will sell abroad are indian clothes both men/women, artificial jewelry, spices of india, zardosi work of india is very famous and westerners like them like anything. item such as electronics,mobile phones, kitchen things, other electronic gadgets etc won't sell much.

hope this helps
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Thanks everyone for advice.

I am now planning JEWELLERY and PAINTINGS !!

REGARDS !! Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
()()()()())()

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

How does one sell to the International market by listing on eBay.in?

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
latest reply