cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Real.Phoenix - Selling Restriction. Irresponsible A/c Managers

Hello All,

Please check my DSRs and Feedback Score.

I am experiencing a Selling Restriction since December 2012 which means that I am not able to REVISE or LIST any items from my eBay account real.phoenix since 1st December 2012.

I have contacted eBay several times but could not get any resolution to this. I checked eBay Help Pages and found that these limits can be increased. Since then, I am trying to get this resolved by eBay Team but they do not seem to help.

My account is currently being handled by Ms Unnati Sanura . When ever I call her, she says only one thing - BAD BUYER EXPERIENCES HAVE CAUSED THIS. I do not understand how can this be possible when the DSRs are more than 4.8 and feedback rating is 99.6%.

Ms Unnati Sanura explains that a seller cannot know about the Internal Matters. she keeps on insisting that I have lot of Bad Buyer Experiences!! If that is the case, then why am I not able to see any such thing in the Detailed Seller Rating Reports? The Reports reflect low DSRs received in a period of ONE YEAR! If I have Bad Buyer Experiences then why am I a Top Rated Seller on UK, Global and a Above Standard Seller on USA? Does she mean to say that eBay is not a transparent organization and there are layers of opacity within it? That they display something on the Dashboard which is not even correct? Then why does eBay ask the seller to check the seller dashboard and reports regularly if what Unnati says is true?

The Representatives at eBay USA say that the selling limits can be raised by eBay India Team since I am Registered in India.

I pay a fee of 1 lac per month since last 4 months. And this is the treatment I receive from eBay. I even wrote a letter to the eBay India Country Manager 15 days back but there is no reply from him either.

When a seller opens a new account on eBay, these so called Account Managers call you day and night to list items and expand the business. But unfortunately, when the seller grows and pay a fee exceeding one hundred thousand a month, eBay treats them like criminals. If I was in USA or UK, I would have received much better service from eBay. Unfortunately, I am registered in eBay India...

Kind Regards,
MB
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Dear Krishna,

I am sorry for the delay in response. I was not well for last 3 days so could not check the community pages. Here are the answers you are seeking, to the best of my knowledge:

1) Selling internationally on eBay is Legal unless you are selling controlled substances. List of controlled substances is available on Indian customs website.

2) You need not send an invoice. CN-22 form will suffice the requirement for Customs Clearance in India and the destination country.

If the value of your shipment is greater than INR 25,000.00 then you should send it as a commercial shipment. Unless you are selling medicines and cosmetics, the commercial shipment will not cause you any kind of legal and documentation pain... If you plan to sell herbal products or cosmetics, then please arrange for all kinds of licenses if you want to do a serious business.

3) No need to do any kind of commercial export formality if you are selling items below INR 25000

4) FIRC ??? Why you need it when you receive funds in Indian currency in your bank account. PayPal never deposit any foreign currency in your bank. Then there is no question of any kind of FIRC.

The FIRC is applicable only when you receive a foreign currency directly to your bank account. Your bank will issue you an FIRC. It is a service that every bank provide now. Nothing to worry about it.

Secondly, if you are doing international business on eBay and accept payments via PayPal then you will never have to worry in your life about FIRC..

Kind Regards,
Mustufa Baldiwala

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Try to list an item on ebay.com

You will receive a message to contact eBay with your Proof of Identity and other documents. There will be a form where you need to declare the category that you wish to sell (such as clothing, health and beauty, business and industrial etc..)

Fill that form and send it ot invetting@ebay.com

After 3 to 4 days, eBay team will contact you and allow you to list a fixed number of products. Then gradually your allowances will increase depending on your good performance.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Thank you Mr.Mustufa Baldiwala.

As per your guidance, I tried to list one item and I succeded. Since I had sold some items earlier, I could list this item straight away without any form fillings etc.

Thanks again and God bless you.

If you are located in Mumbai, I like to meet you some time.

Kconss

Message 18 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

The Account Manager keeps on telling that the limits are raised. Then why am I not able to list any items??

I am frustrated with extremely careless attitude of eBay India.
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Hi All,

I would like to thank Brady, from eBay Inc who looks after the complaints received on eBay's Facebook page.

After trying in vain with eBay India Account Managers, I expressed my complaint on eBay Inc.'s Facebook page. To my surprise, I received a personal response in 30 minutes from eBay Inc Representative Brady.

Brady asked me to send an email to facebook@ebay.com with a subject line: Attn: Brady and describe the situation in the email.

My issue was resolved in 24 hours when I contacted Brady via facebook@ebay.com

Sellers, if you are facing any issue which is genuine and not resolved by eBay India team, please send a message to Brady at facebook@ebay.com and it will be resolved if your case is genuine.

Don't expect any help from eBay India team. I lost 6 months of business waiting for help from eBay India team. Rather contact eBay Global. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and efficient.

My deepest gratitude and thanks to Brady, once again.

Kind Regards,
MB
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
@real.phoenix

Thanks for sharing.

pethachi
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Let c !! I have sent my query to them. !! Now waiting for reply !! Tick Tock Tick Tock !!
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

@Salus_products,

It has worked for me. The executives at eBay Global are extremely efficient and focussed on business unlike the "babus" of eBay India.

Good Luck
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Hi All,

I would like to share that yesterday, I had contacted eBay via facebook again for suspicous buying activity on my account.

I came across a buyer who purchased my items by creating 3 different user IDs on the same day (1st May 2013). I couldn't contact the buyer through the contact number provided on eBay so I felt suspicious and contacted eBay India Customer Support.

As usual, I received a very foolish response from eBay India Team and the Account Manager also gave the "Famous" statement to send an email to inrswebhelp@ebay.com.

Hence, I decided to contact eBay Global via Facebook page. I send them a message with the details and they took immediate action. The accounts of the suspicious buyer were suspended.

Kind Regards,
MB
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

I have a Featured Shop on eBay UK and as per the below link, I should not be paying an Basic Insertion Fee to eBay for up to 500 Listings. Yet eBay India shamelessly charges the Insertion fee.

Check the link: http://announcements.ebay.com/2013/05/sellers-starting-today-may-1-get-up-to-2500-free-listings-every-month-with-an-ebay-stores-subscription/

I have contacted eBay on phone, email and chat to get this issue sorted out but so far, I received only canned responses (explaining about eBay fee structure).

eBay India Customer Support and the Accounts Managers are all pathetic.
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Hello All.
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Hi Real.Phoenix,

I am getting this following message sine 12 days while trying to list on eBay.com. As per your advice on community board, i have mailed Mr. Brady at facebaao@ebay.com on 18th July, 2013. He responded to my mail positively within 10 minutes. He said he contacted eBay.in with my problem. Next morning i received a call from ebay employee, Mr. Ravinder Singh from Escalation desk. He said that my problem will get resolved in 48 hours. It is almost 3 days since i received his call but my problem is not resolved till now. Any advice you can give me regarding this as you faced the same problem in the past. This is the message i am getting while listing on ebay.com. I already sent email to "inappeals@ebay.in' 12 days back but till now no response from them.

"Attention Sellers:
In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places a selling limit on sellers and you have reached your global trading limit. To increase your ability to list more items, please send an email to โ€œinappeals@ebay.inโ€ mentioning preferred time (between 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM) and the day (in next 2-3 days) when our customer service representative can contact you.
We look forward to the chance to talk with you about your current and future business plans, along with your supplier and shipment information. This conversation will help us make sure you have everything in place to meet buyerโ€™s expectations while growing your business. "

Regards,
Sunil.
Message 10 of 20
latest reply