PAYPAL TIE UP WITH AXIS BANK

blurol-2008
Community Member
Can any one tell is their any tie up of paypal with axis bank??? If no when it will be done?
I want to link up one axis bank card but I am unable.

Please reply.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

spardadevil
Community Member
Indian debit cards not accept on paypal..
U can add vcc or credit card to verify.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hi There,

You cannot use paypal with an International Debit card issued by an Indian bank because PayPal has no cross-border money transfer authorization by the Reserve Bank of India. I use my AMEX card/Credit Cards to purchase. If not these two then I use my HDFC account to create a disposal credit card which can be used in 1 single transaction.

Hope this may help all.

- Mark
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

rupeshmourya
Community Member
Axis bank debit card(salary account)can be added and verified by paypal.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
indian cards are accepted by PayPal. if you registered your account in India you simply have to link one of your credit cards or debit visa/master cards along with submitting your bank account details . thats it you are done.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

coolhimraz
Community Member
i am searching a bank in India who is tied up with pay pal.
i tried asking many banks but with reasons they are not linked with pay pal.These banks have no tie-up at least as par my exercise.
HDFC,icici,STANDARD CHARTERED.
i heard about SBI and citi financial and one indusind
bank tied up with pay pal but i am not sure so i am keeping the confirmation thing open for other members to exercise.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

frankmattdsouza
Community Member
Everybody!
I linked my Stan Chart debit card to my PayPal account about seven months ago. It was a Platinum debit card on an NRE account.

I suppose it is an NRE account and hence I can use it to send payments to sellers on eBay/any other site.

Hope that helps!

Frank
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

So the end line is that you can't buy from eBay via PayPal unless the transaction is domestic in nature. No foreign stuff for Indians . too bad . eBay ,please do something about it!!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

ebay plsease do something for the paypal issue 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply