cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is put on HOLD even after making payment

This is with regards to USER ID booomrang576 my ebay fees for month of Oct 2015 was 41000/- due day was on 30th Nov 2015, I made payment of ebay fees  of ebay fees 44000/- on 2nd Dec 2015 by HDFC bank transfer due to money came late from paypal due to thanks Giving day holiday, my accout was on current status as I made payment of more then ebay fees as you can see Still my account was put on hold, This is not first time happen this happened second time, I told this to my account manager Vishal Ahirkar, instead of helping me he is saying its my fault? Come on I am selling on ebay from more then 5 years some time payment gets delayed by 1 t0 2 days due to rolling business, thiis is not a credit card payment for which you can put account on hold for no reason at all, now they asking me to pay hold money which is more 31800/-, Why I should pay it when I dont see my fault here, this is peak season time and my account is on hold on friday when I should do listing, this is getting so rediculous and exploitation of sellers.I want my account ot be reinstated as this is eBay's mistake even after paying fees they put account on hold.

BOomrang576

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0