Importing a mobile phone

I didn't find an appropriate thread for international buying, thats why posting here.
What are custom charges on importing a mobile phone? I am bidding on a mobile phone right now I heard about bad experiences of other people.
Is it a headache to import a mobile? Please help me.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Importing a mobile phone

Dear Sir,

There is around 7-10% Customs Duty for Mobile Phones, if the original invoice will be included in the box.

We are gadgets importers from USA, Hong Kong and UK. You can contact us for any other information you may require.

Also we can ship the packet for you and will handle all customs clearance procedures and all duties.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please click +Kudos button Below, if this answer resolves your concern.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Importing a mobile phone

Dear Sir,

I am M Sunil Kumar from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh have yet to receive a package from Singapore, which I came to know that my package got stuck on Mumbai Air Customs Department which the package was sent initially 
from Singapore on March 24 and reached Mumbai on March 31 2014 and still not yet reached Hyderabad as per the below following link

Kindly, I am awaiting for the package and let us know if anything required and Please let us know how many days will it take to
complete the standard procedures for the package to be sent to Hyderabad from Mumbai

Regards
M Sunil Kumar
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Importing a mobile phone

Please let us know how much money u charge for custom clearnace of mobile imported

thanks

sunil

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Importing a mobile phone

We charge according to the Import Rules. On mobiles the duty is around 7-10% based on assessment of customs officer.

Regarding above item, you will get the item for sure, but you have to pay high customs duty on this item as per our experiances with Indian Customs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please click +Kudos button Below, if this answer resolves your concern.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply