cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not getting my replacement of the damaged Laptop Battery delivered by ebay

Hi,

I uploaded the images of my damaged item (DELL Original Cell Battery) which i received on 18-09-2014. But so far i haven't got any call from ebay regarding any confirmation of the replacement/refund of my damaged item. I just got the confirmation call from Blue Dart Courier Service last week and after that there is no update from your side that what steps has been taken after that. I just want to know when i will get the replacement/refund. Two weeks are over but still i am waiting for the delivery of a new replaced product/refund. THERE IS ALSO NO UPDATE ON YOUR WEBSITE since 22-09-14 in the claim section regarding anything, even after the uploading of the images of the damaged item.

First you are delivering a damaged product and then also instead of any apology taking this much of time in replacement/refund. I want my replacement as soon as possible otherwise refund the amount since i can't wait any more. I need a new battery for my laptop as early as possible. 

This is the worst service i have ever seen from any eCommerce company. If i didn't got any call from ebay regarding my replacement in the next 2-3 working days i will put the case in Consumer Forum.

Thanks
ABHISHEK ANAND
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0