cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I start selling on Ebay.com / international?

pt130713
Community Member

Dear Team,

Earlier last year, I had received a call from the ebay team to submit my company details, which in return they will verify and allow me to sell on ebay.com / international.

Unfortunately, I have never heard from them again, despite writing and calling them again and again.

Please I will really appreciate if someone can please guide to enable me to start selling on ebay.com / international. Looking forward to some one's kind reply.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I am facing the same issue. Why is there no one contacting us?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Contact your local eBay Account Manager / Representative. They will help you.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I really appreciate your reply, but unfortunately we do not have any eBay Account Manager / Representative. Even if we have been alloted any, we do not have any information about them. I will appreciate if you can please guide us in this matter.

Thanks~

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Which city are you based?

I know sellers from several cities of India and can assist you in contacting you with one of the helpful seller

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Same is my case. I am from Mumbai. They have not assigned me any manager or contact person although I have more than 45 sales to my credit.

Initially, I had started selling directly on ebay.com and made 3 sales also which were duly fulfilled. Then I got a mail saying that I should start from my home country, wait for 90 days from my first sale and I should get 10 positive DSRs to qualify for selling on any international site. 

Once I fulfilled that criteria, I requested ebay to allow me to sell on ebay.com(USA). They said they are sending my request to ebay.com and I will hear directly from them. After about a month, I sent a request again to ebay India. It is more than 10 days and there is not even a acknowledgement / reply from them.

Their help pages are silent on such issues.

ebay India is acting Government of India and it seems there are no policies or rules regarding Indians who might like to sell on international sites. 

Can anyone guide me about how to go about this?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Firstly, I am really sorry for not posting the reply to you.

I am based in New Delhi. Is there any seller you know, you can guide me in setting up to sell my products international?

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Regards~

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I know many good sellers but honestly, no one would love to guide. I have tried it earlier but was harassed by frequent calls and spoon feeding type questions..

Friend, everyone has to find his way on his own.

It is a vast vast universe on eBay.. You can make a huge business and any amount of profit on eBay, that you can dream.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

You are absolutely right though, nobody helps and spoon feeds. Have gone through many instances. However though, if I can please get a brief guide line, on how and what to do to start selling on eBay.com, rest I will be able to manage.

Regards~

Message 9 of 9
latest reply