Adding funds to paypal!!

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Hi frnds,

How can we (Indians) add funds to our paypal account from credit card or any other way???

Thanks and Regards
Ram krishan
Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Adding funds to paypal!!

raja_sangwan
Community Member
hello Friends
myself Manoj Sangwan.i ahve same problem that i need funds in my paypal account to buy some scripts but dont have credit card.can someone help me i can give any details about me he wants and also can pay 500 rs extra then the balance i need.through cash in your bank account or any other way.my contact no is 9214908579.
Message 11 of 28
latest reply

Adding funds to paypal!!

Hello,
How much fund is required?

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Adding funds to paypal!!

pitchcricket
Community Member
Hi Friends,
to add funds into your paypal account,kindly make a DD in favour of paypal inc, and it to paypal Usa,
kindly mention for paypal user id and account number on back
Message 13 of 28
latest reply

Adding funds to paypal!!

ifteequreshi
Community Member
Hello Dear..

Your explanation doesnt suffice ..
Even if u have a verified Credit Card and also a Bank Account linked to your paypal Account ..even then you will not be unable to add funds to your paypal account....

please search for a reason ..we facing difficulty..

iftee
Sgr
Message 14 of 28
latest reply

Adding funds to paypal!!

aship1987
Community Member
Hi Frnds,

i just need to add sme funds to my paypal acc as i m facing d same problems u all ...plz any 1 who can add funds to my paypal acc ,,,if yes den let me know how will i pay u back the amount

THNX AND REGARDS

Aship kujur:-)
Message 15 of 28
latest reply

Adding funds to paypal!!

omnishopindia
Community Member
Hai folks
I heard a good news.We can add funds to our paypal through some moneyexchangers.All you need is a debitcard and they will transfer the money we need to paypal.Please can someone help me by finding some nice moneyexchanger sites which can add funds to paypal quickly.Expecting this can give relief to lots of buyers in india.
Thanks and Regards
Message 16 of 28
latest reply

Adding funds to paypal!!

ushakiran143raju
Community Member
go to entropay.com
add your indian debit card
then to paypals
its worked for me i tried just 5 days back
if any doubts u can call me on 8121511126
or ping me on dr.ushakiranraju@gmail.com
Message 17 of 28
latest reply

Adding funds to paypal!!

2012binita
Community Member
hi evri1...i urgently need 1 paypal account holder who belongs to India...plz do help me...post me on binitaz.01@gmail.com..waitin for da response.
Message 18 of 28
latest reply

Adding funds to paypal!!

boomi2k12
Community Member
why i cannot add funds in the paypal. paypal account is fraud then why the Indian bank not allowed add funds
Message 19 of 28
latest reply

Adding funds to paypal!!

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
boomi2k12
paypal is not fraud. as per INDIAN RBI rules you can not add funds or keep any payments you got in paypal account. amount will be automatically goes in to your bank account registered with paypal

PAYPAL IS NOT FRAUD.
Message 20 of 28
latest reply