eBay is making fool to customers

i can't make payment for an item it says that their is some technical problem in server sorry for the inconveynience

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

bhsuthar21
Community Member
Ebay told me that i will get refund within 15 day. But it almost more then 30 days and i did not get any refund . And you just closed claim. They are make us fool. Whenever i called customer service they told me within 2 days you will get refund  still i did not get.I think ebay does not want to give our refund they just making us fool. And without resoving the problem they just closed claim.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

vbhupath2
Community Member

even i have the same problem from yesterday, they deducted money from my account and I am not able to place order even now. please fix it

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hey Bro, even I got like issue regarding REFUND. Its done but be patience enough Bro.!

Sorry to hurt you but its true.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I was having problem with defective shipmentshipment, raised claim, was offered to close it on being provided equalant discount coupons, hence closed claim but even after a lapse of a fortnight did not get coupon. Called them with persistence and got promise that in 24 hrs it will be sent to me. One week elapsed since yet to see coupon.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have veru worst experience with ebay for an product(Screen gurd).

Please avoid using ebay for online purchase otherwise otherwise think it is lost money for worst product.

I have received refund confirmation 2 weeks before but after one week they delivered an worst product.No option for cancellation  and even wortst side is they will edit your feedback too.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply