cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT HELP- EBAY TOLL FREE NUMBER :-( PLEASE HELP !!

jain_meenu
Community Member
Hi there
Please let me know the ebay.in toll free number as early as possible PLEASE .

How can I end a listing before time ?

Please help me someone 😞

There is guy who has really got after me, and he's writing me emails that I will keep making fake ebay id's, bid on your items and then give you negative feedbacks .... 😞

CAN ANYONE BELIEVE IT ???

PLEASE HELP

Regards
Meenu
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

jain_meenu
Community Member
HELP HELP HELP

PLEASE HELP ME CHEEKOO, RITU, SAPANA ....
I'LL GO MAD ...THIS IDIOT GUY IS MESSAGING ME CONTINOUSLY
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member

Hi Meenu

Relax !! Tell me the
person responded you via My messages ? You can report it to ebay -- there
is a link in my messages -- which say -- report it and choose the option that
better suit to your query. Toll free number -- it's 1800 -22 - 3229 . Also write
to Ebay customer Support, Try Live chat too. Is he your buyer ? What's the whole
matter .. May I know ?

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Meenu....

Report it to Ebay via..The report link as preeti has suggested or u can also contact Ebay Customer support thrugh the Help available and Email them...about fraud Buyers...U will be having his Ebay Id...just write to ebay about the whole matter and proper action will be taken....

Dont worry at all...such a thing happened to me also and every month for about 4 months last year one guy used to bid on 4-5 high value items and never pay ...infact once a negative feedback was also left by him but i kept reporting to ebay and ebay used to cancel his registration every time.Even the negative feedback was lifted off.....He used to bid with so many new ids...but i kept reporting and now he is not to be seen.:-)

Only thing is the whole process is so frustrating...to report,wait for the action and then to claim the FVF etc.etc.

So dont worry at all....Ebay is there...We all are there for your support...Nobody can just damage ur reputation.

I really dont understand what happiness such ppl get in disturbing other persons peace

Cheer up...everything will be sorted out!

Cheers
Mala
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

jain_meenu
Community Member
Hi Preeti & Mala

First of all thanks for supporting & helping me.

This guy is mailing me on my direct email address with threatning lines . He dares to say that you will no longer have 100% positive feedbacks and hence you will not be eligible for a Power seller. I will never pay for your items and will leave you negative feedbacks for them . 😞 😞

I cant even report this to ebay as I do not have any proof over ebay .:_|
Some of his ebay id's are ashishrara , vanah72 , vinay_98564 etc.

He has placed bids on my items with these id's. Has got zero feedbacks .

I am very upset with all this.
Is it possible to block a bidder after he has placed a bid on an item, so that he's able to win it and leave feedback ??

But I wonder how many id's will I keep on blocking and till when ? 😞

I have currently 41 feedbacks due and 70 is my current feedbacks, I wonder if he leaves several negative feedbacks, the percentage of the positive feedbacks will reduce a lot. Finally, not letting me become a Power Seller 😞

Is it possible to get such negative feedbacks removed ??
How can I end a listing early ?

Its not been long that I have started ebaying, and I was pretty enjoying it. But ppl like these discourages & distracts ones mind .

Isnt there a good solution to it ? 😞 😞
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Dear Meenu....

I can Understand how u must be feeling But all i wud say is relax.Nobody can stop u from becoming a power-seller when u deserve it!!!!

Listen...The guy is writing to u on ur personal mail.....
which clearly indicates these possibilities...

1)He/She has purchased from u earlier and so has got ur e-mail Id.

2)He/she is a Known person(a friend/neighbour/relative...) who is Jealous of ur Ebay Success.

See i am just giving possibilities....i am not pointing out on anybody.Why shud a person do this to a stranger...tell me!!!!So definitely its sumone close.

Cud also be a sadist who enjoys troubling others...

But whatever the case may be...Listen carefully......

He just CANNOT leave u a negative feedback without first committing to buy the item.So u will definitely have his Id Then....u can report it to Ebay and on scrutiny proper action will definitely be taken...negative feedbacks will also be removed if the person is found to be a fraud.And ek baat jaryr hai ki whoever is gonna do sumthing disastrous like this will never register with his actual address ,phone number etc...so it becomes very easy to find out fake hai ya genuine....so dont worry....

I know it is very depressing and distracts u an also is a time waste but that is exactly the culprit's intention...he wants to discourage u and so u need to be strong and patient....fight it out till he gives up...But in no circumstances shud u give up......

U r doing Great on ebay and i am sure u have a very good future here.....So please dont get upset.....Keep reporting ....keep reporting........till one day he himself is tired.

Meenu my personal experience has been good and Ebay sorted out things for me and negative feedback also was lifted off...isliye i am confident in this matter....

All this is if the guy Bids and doesnt pay...But if he pays for the item and then leaves a negative feedback then....the resolve is ODR india and that is a costly affair.But dont worry....just be patient and keep up ur good work.

Cheers
Mala
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hey Meenu (jain_meenu),

I know that the experience can be quite irritating. However, I guess such irritants are part and parcel of any business. Please dont worry, I am sure everything will be fine.

Also, here are some links that you might find helpful...

Closing a listing early -

http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/end_early.html. You can end the listing by filling up the form in the above mentioned help page, or you may do it by My eBay.
My eBay> next to the listing there is a box (Action) with various options> use End Item option to close the listing early.

To block a bidder - http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/buyer-requirements.html link has all the details.

To cancel a bid from a particular buyer - http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/manage_bidders_ov.html#canceling

To know when feedback can be removed, you may wish to review the following page:
http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/feedback-removal.html

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

jain_meenu
Community Member
Mala, you're absolutely right that he's someone who's known to me and is doing it intentionally .
I infact have his name at the back of my mind but I cant blame anyone without solid proofs .

I will fight for it till the end, until he gives up !!

Thank you very much for boosting my morale .
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

jain_meenu
Community Member
Thanks Sapana for helping me out !!
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Hello,

There is no need to worry ! Even if he leaves a negative rating you file SNC dispute completing which the negative rating is nullified !
Message 10 of 18
latest reply