eBay
  • Deals
  • Partner Offers
amitava123gems
Community Member

God:Hello buyers of ebay,I shall grant your 4 wishes.

Buyers:smileytongue:lease save us from _ve FBs
God:Granted my sons.
Buyers:smileytongue:lease give us free shipping.
God:Granted my sons.
Buyers:smileytongue:lease give us free gifts and gift vouchers.
God:Granted my sons
Buyers:smileytongue:lease give us ebay items just for free.
God:Granted my sons.You will get refund from PaisaPay with a bit of cunning.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to amitava123gems
Well said Amitava.. you know what all pain we all sellers are suffering because of 10% of cunning buyers here :smileysad:

Custom Logo

Custom Logo

Please use plain text.
Community Member

hi ,
amitava gems ,
i want to discuss one case with you all ,
a buyer buy ipod charger and memory card frm me , after recive packet he says he nt recive memory card he recive only charger ,,,,, i check 2-3 times personaly before pack that item ,,,,,after 10 days he go to paisa pay refund ,
now paisa pay team says this is bussiness , some times in bussiness we need to suffer losse ............ buyer act very good ,,,, he ws looking professional actor ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he takes paisa pay team in confident,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,finally they make me ready for refund ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we need power of nregaive feedback,,,,,,,,,,,,,otherwise more fake buyers will come to ebay india ,,,,,,,,,,,,why not negative feedback for a buyer ?????????
some smart buyer purchase 5-6 low amount items then buy a high a high value item n take custmor support in confident and get refundd , now i start adding charity cost in my all items ,,,,as a result we will soon see prices of some products will increase with high risk value addedd

with regardss

with regardss
Please use plain text.
snrama
Community Member

Hi Amitava,

Your post shows the pain you are having... ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ;-)
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ;-)
Please use plain text.
Community Member

HI ,
GOD CAN YOU FULLFILL ONE MORE REQUEST OF BUYERS

BUYERS - PLZ GIVE US EXCHNAGE BEFORE SEND BACK ANYTHING GOD - OPEN DISPUTE AND GET
Please use plain text.
Community Member

And to add on it,a non-paying buyer can also leave you a negative feedback! If someone has bid for an item, won the bid, and refused to pay , how can eBay let him leave any negative feedback?? It's plain logic, but I guess that's exactly what they lack in.
Please use plain text.
rajelectroniks
Community Member

@orignalgoods...

I really don't understand why you are entertaining this issue at all. You have mentioned that you have checked the item yourself before sending the package and we know for sure that the concerned buyer is lying so then why are you worried.

It is the buyers solemn duty to check the contents of the parcel before he signs the POD, once the POD has been signed then it is not your worry any more. You have to be very strict on this aspect otherwise you will suffer with such buyers.

I rubber stamp all my parcels with big bold letters that "CUSTOMER SHOULD CHECK THE PACKAGE FOR DAMAGE OR SHORT SHIPMENT BEFORE SIGNING POD"

LET THE CUSTOMER GIVE "NEGATIVE FEEDBACK", WE WILL VOTE IN YOUR FAVOUR IN CC WHEN THE CASE COMES

****************************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
rajelectroniks
Please use plain text.
Community Member

HI ,
rajelectroniks ,
WHAT SHOULD WE DO WHEN BUYER OPEN ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED ???? ANY BUYER WHO KNOW ABOUT INAD HE ALWAYS OPEN DISPUTE ?? IN MY A/C STILL 2 CASES ARE OPEN FROM LAST TWO MONTH ,,,,,,,,, AND I SOLVE 10 CASE PER MONTH RELATING TO INAD ,,SOME BUYERS NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE ,,,,,,,,THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CONDITIONS ,,,PEOPLE WANT REPLACEMENT WITHOUT SENDING ANY ITEM,,,,,,,,,,,,BY OPEN THE DISPUTEE ,,,,,,,,,,,,AND INAD CASE CAN BE CLOSE BY A BUYER ONLY............WHAT TO DO WHEN 5 CASE OPEN IN YOUR A/C AND YOU THREAT FOR MORE CASES ,,,,ACTUALLY THAT TIME 5 CASES WERE OPEN AGAINST ME,,,,AND I WAS THREATEN FOR NEXT CASE AGAINST ME,,THATS Y I GIVE REFUND........
Please use plain text.
rajelectroniks
Community Member

@orignalgoods...

My answer will still be the same, you have to be very strict with the buyers. First of all lay down terms and conditions of sale in all your listings and that will help you quite a lot.

For INAD what is problem, even I had many such INAD but I have stuck to my ground and ebay had to close the case. In INAD if you put your facts properly and truely then buyer can do nothing to you. (yes you have to be very fair and see that you do not take advantage of the situation and send bad or short material).

In your last 3 negs buyers have said "adapter not received", now in this situation what I have said erlier will help you. "CHECK MATERIAL BEFORE SIGNING POD", that's it you have left no option for the customer to complain. Now the ball is in the buyers court.

ALSO NOTE: when I send the AWB via paisapay I mention this note in the remarks box "dd-mm-yyyy, Hello, Item sent today, It should reach you in x-y days time. Please check the parcel/content in presence of delivery boy for damage or short shipment. If you do not receive your item by the 6th day please inform us immediately else it is understood to be delivered. On receipt of the item please mark "ITEM RECEIVED" in PaisaPay on Ebay.Thank You"

Address all emails thur ebay mail only and ask all buyers to correspond only thru ebay mail. Mention date in all you outgoing emails. You will not believe how much it will help you. Just do what I have said and see the difference.

Anything else just write back here, all the best

************************************ Regards.
Raj Electronics.
rajelectroniks
Please use plain text.
Community Member

HI ,
rajelectroniks ,
THANSK FOR SUGGESTIONS ,,
Please use plain text.
Community Member

In my case, Courier delivery man does not let me check contents of Parcel before signing POD, but still insists that I sign a document which claims that I checked Contents before Signing. If I don't, he says he will return the parcel saying that consignee refused to accept. What do I do Then?
Please use plain text.
rhtdm.6624
Community Member

Amitva,

You said absolutely right. But frankly speaking nothing will be changed here....As no value of seller. If buyer uses product for 19 day and if he thinks to return it by saying something lie then files a case & our great Customer support says if you not refund we will take action against you. Is this fair policy of eBay ? TNS removes listings without any information. Very poor customer support.

But we don't have any option other than selling so just continue as it is....

Regards
rhtdm.6624
Please use plain text.
Community Member

dear ebay community members
can any one explain me in detail.

if buyer pays through paisapay & next day i recieved a email from ebay the buyer is no longer registerd on ebay.
can i ship the item to buyer ??????
in this case any one please help & guide me.
i never ship previous (before) this type of mail recieved from ebay.
am i penalised for auto refund for this type of case.

please help help help me.

regards.
santosh
Please use plain text.
amitava123gems
Community Member

The torture machine was not perfect. So God has been kind to add penalty clause.
But :::::
Foren buyers ferendly, no poblem.
Please use plain text.
spl_ind
Community Member

@pankajthepiper...
Write an e-mail to the courier company and explain the matter. I think we should write to all the courier cos. requesting them to train their courier boys properly.
Please use plain text.
spl_ind
Community Member

@santoshsgh...
Same thing happened to me. I wrote to eBay and they suggested me not to ship the item. I am sure the same advise will be given to you, in your case.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Amitav Da I myself cannot take it anymore. I have been called names like 'bas...d' and others. Ebay newbie customer support people are just giving me computerised replies while that particular buyer is probably coming to get you all and make a psychiatric patient of you. It is good bye ebay. I loved reading your posts on ebay message boards Amitav Da. Would have loved to connect with you.
Please use plain text.
amitava123gems
Community Member

Dear fellow sellers,
This is a bad situation. If you get 50% vote in CRF, that does not qualify for removal of feed back. God had been very kind to eBay buyers.
Why is it this bad? Sellers are gems of eBay. Ebay should be more caring.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Thanks for sharing the useful discussions!
Please use plain text.