cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

worst experience as per online shopping

ankitshome
Community Member
I had orderer a product.... which after a few days must habe went put of stock..it kept showing 'this list has ended' or something like that. Anyways..i tried contacting the seller....email'd him..but there was no reply..i kept callimg the customer care service and it seems like they are 'always' busy. After three to four days passed by..I ordered anpther product...which had its stock..... And five days later the previous prder had suddenly been shipped.... then i tried contacting the second seller..he didnt respond too..his mobile number seemed to be 'unavaiable'. THIS IS HIGHLY UNEXPECTED.IN TODAYS WORLD WHEN E-SELLING/BUYING IS SUCH A PRIORITY! Whatever.... I eanted to camcel buyimg both the producta and tried contactacting the sellers lomg before they were shipped...but gpt no replies.... I will be accepting a product ..not the two of them... I hope I would atleast fet a reply this time from this thread. Whatever it is...I am neber ever commimg back to ebay for buying anything and i regret for having having bought something the first time!!
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0