cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waitinf for refund from past 2 months.worst service i have come across so far .Claim ID:1583249

k-k7481
Community Member

Its been almost 2 months and i have still not get my refund yet.i have already registered complaint many times .Very recently i spoke to the Service recovery department on 11-2-2016 where they promised that with in 12 to 15 working days i'll receive my refund to the registered address. but nothing has happened until now.i'll be providing the name and details of recovery department.
Department: Service recovery
Escalation ID: ****
Service request no! ***

This is the worst service i have ever come across .Below is my last mail to E-Bay.If this is the service than you 'll have to face the consequences very soon.Find the attachment

(Last mail)

I had purchased (CURREN Brand Auto Calender Stainless Steel Band Business Casual Watch -Men) from ebay india on 31-dec-2015 which costed me 1099 rs .Since it was not working the very next day 1-jan-2016 i raised a complaint to return my money back.

Courier partner came and collected the product, and the product was approved on 8th jan 2016.Ebay mailed me back stating

we would like to inform you that we are closing the claim from our end and refunding the reshipment amount via DD/Cheque. DD/Cheque would be sent on your register address and you can expect to receive it within 10-15 business days. Note: Sundays and Public Holidays are excluded from working days. Thank you for shopping with eBay..

I waited for more than 15 days, i registered a complaint again with (Complaint number ***) but no proper response, every time i call customer care they tell me to Waite for 10 to 15 days.Again on feb 1st i spoke to Floor in charge of india ebay Mr.Yogesh and received a complaint number (***) with the same old promises that back end team will me in 4 to 5 working days.

Until now i have not received any call, every time i call they say( Your DD is not generated yet) please give us time.

Honestly i am fed up by all this conversation with customer care people. Do help me out in refunding my money back.Below i have mentioned all the required information about my product id, seller id etc

regards
prashanth.k

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

waitinf for refund from past 2 months.worst service i have come across so far .Claim ID:1583249

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Even I m facing the same problem the wast experience I got I place order prestige roti makar claim id2755486 but no one is interested to follow up. I had called several times to call center they just give me 48hr but no respond came from they end no call no email nothing came from they end I m really frasted with the service
Message 3 of 3
latest reply