registerd office in india

vickysanu
Community Member
DEAR SIR NOWHERE ON UR SITE I FOUND ANY ADDRESS OF UR OFFICE IN INDIA AND NO LINK PROVIDED TO CONTACT U PEOPLE ,IF ANY TROUBLE WHY NOT ANY CONTACT NUMBER ,ALL OF U APPEAR BEHIND A WAAL ,WHERE NO ONE CAN SEE U WHY IS THAT SO DO U THINK WITH THIS U CAN ATTAIN CONFIDENSE OF UR BYERS.I NEED TO KNOW WHERE ANY OFFICE U HAVE IN INDIA U WRITTEN ONLY A POST BOX NUMBER.MANY OTHER MEMBER MAY B BENIFITTED WITH UR REPPLY.
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

onkarseas
Community Member
http://cgi1.ebay.in/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?PayCoupon

ebay head office in India
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

aftab1954
Community Member
Dear Ebay Team,

I tried to sell some of my collections through Ebay but I was not sucessful.Can you please give me a contact person in Kolkata who would teach me the right way of doing things.

AFTAB AHMAD
MOB: 9432474383
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

kultureindia
Community Member
Hi,
Greetings

I am seller on eBay. Please help me out because my eBay account activities are not working properly. My account has been locked because of some security purposes. I want to talk with your customer care executive immediately if possible.

Thanks
KultureindiA
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

nokaan2012
Community Member
dear madan idon't no shipping& purchaseing details plz
send me in clear
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

Dear kultureindia,

Our Customer Support team has been trying to get in touch with you however was unable to establish contact.

You would have received an email from our side. We would request you to refer to that email or get in touch with our Customer Support team through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards
Seema
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

anjita211965
Community Member
Hi eBay team! i have just joined eBay and i am new to this system. i have a hobby of crafts (designer candles,other craft items etc) and i thought , why not sell it to see if it can become a business from home? But can you help me get started ? Can you please give me a contact person in Chennai who would teach me the right way of doing things.
Anjita Sinha
9884977561 / 044-26472812
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

gaurav.sethi84
Community Member
DEAR EBAY TEAM, I HAVE PURCHESED NIKON L310 CAMERA WITH PAISAPAY ID-32398434585 BUT I DIDNOT RECIEVED BATTERIES/CHARGER & MEMORY CARD INSIDE THE BOX. I CONTACTED ELECTROVISION BUT THEY DID NOT ATTENDED MY ISSUE. I TRIED TO CONTACT EBAY TEAM BUT NO CONTACT INFORMATION (EMAIL OR POSTAL ADDRESS) GIVEN ON YOUR WEBSITE. THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT LINK IS NOT ACCEPTING MY FEEDBACK ALSO. PLEASE PROVIDE ME RESOLUTION ON VERY URGENT BASIS.

GAURAV
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

Ebey is provided very poor services. The ebey promote lots of sceem but every sceem have cheated on costomer because we have already ebey customer last 6 year and we have already lots of time purchaged but lots of time ebey are not fulfill our promoted gift. this is the cheapest side for my side. ebey customer care is very low categary.

Ram Singh
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

hashmat8812
Community Member
Dear ebay
my Pganesha gift is pending last 3 month my paisapay is is 32252862360 and purchase date 1 oct 2012
but not now come my gift more time talk on ur ebay but not proper giving solution every time cut my phone so
please help me
hashmat88'
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

hashmat88
Community Member
Dear sir
i have purchased Samsung galaxy y pro dues B5512 mobile 01.09.12 that time offer available zebra 2045 Bluetooth headset with this new one mobile.but this item received with in 45 days after purchased date. more time talk in eBay but not sending my PGanesha(zebra 2045 Bluetooth headset) gift it is pending last 4 month

my details
my paisa pay id is 32252862360
Name HASHMAT
pi code 262402
Message 20 of 23
latest reply