cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

not refund my amount product is returned

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY
PaisaPay ID: 42384240890
Claim ID: 1909476
EBay fraud me not refund my amount my product is returned eBay pickup service provider
Please solve my problem sir
I am continue complaint one month
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

not refund my amount product is returned

I have chatted 5times with eBay. The issue was-

I have ordered Samsung MicroSD 32GB EVO PLUS MEMORY CARD Speed 80 MB/s Class 10 , but received Samsung MicroSD 32GB EVO MEMORY CARD, which is not working or damaged . The wrong item was delivered about 25th-Apr-2015. Registered a claim vide claim ID: 1920782. But the refund yet not been initiated.
But the most important factor is, every time when I chatted, you assist me that the refund will effect in "6-8 working days" and "Kindly be assured.it is just a maximum time ,but it will surely not going to take that long.". But it is really longer enough and since for a MONTH no refund has been initiated yet.

So, friends it has been founs that eBay is a frauder. Please go through for reviews and the other social medias and will share your experience, such that no other customers will be cheated by eBay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply