cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

most fraud company "Ebay" making fool to the customer

tkha7832
Community Member

Hi All,

make sure E-bay is a fraud company don't purchase anythingh from this comapny and i dropped a mil also to the CEO of this comapany then also no any revert for the relvant issue.

we can understand if CEO is not replying which i esaclate then we can understand more better this company is the india's number 1 fraud company.

just making fool to other their main moto is to earn the money and make fool to the customer

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tkha7832
Community Member
Now we can expect CEO of this is also a fraud person

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

tkha7832
Community Member
Now we can expect CEO of this is also a fraud person
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Fraudier Ebay sites
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

no any resolution till now
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

tkha7832
Community Member
we dont know why john make CEO to latif natahani when he is not able to handle the escalated case
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

sade2999
Community Member

thanks bro. but i'm late toi read your vies... already i'm at lost with ebay. a mobile handset i ordered, came with battery fitted in it, and sooner i chargeed it for first time, battery bursted , bulged out, now the handset is useless . i havent used it at once, and my money has gone.

from ebay they send mails on this ebay msg system which i was not aware,, i was checking my normal emails regularly. but no reply for my claim on my email. suddenly after 15 days i called up customer care and i got to know that reply are on ebay msgs... then i contacted and they said timeline is crossed and ebay cant do now anything. since then i m contacting seller, who is at kolkatta, i m at pune... no answer from seller, no reply on phone as well on email... date of purchase is 16 nov  and now almost 1 and 1/2 month is over. ebay has hands up..  seller is not in picture and i m at lost of 11,299/- rs..... ... now all shopping on net is banned at my side...

thanks for this lesson from ebay ... thanks ... good day....

Message 6 of 6
latest reply