cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

how to ship an electronic item? Which courier?

genuine_reliable_trade
Community Member
Hi All,
i recently started selling some electronic items on ebay (iphones) but dont know which courier to use. I am seeking advise from experienced sellers. I am located in Bangalore and today i sold one phone on ebay and went to Blue Dart to ship it but they said no for mobile phones. I wrapped the item and put a note on the pack as "laptop charger" and went to Blue Dart again and i told them that i want to send one laptop charger, they said we need to open the item and see what it is and i told them no and i said will try another courier. I dont have tax registration certiface, just doing this business on my own to have some pocket money.

So Kindly advise which courier to use electronic items as most well known ones are not accepting electronic items.

Kind Regards.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

spl_ind
Community Member
Many of us are facing this problem. eBay should do something. eBay Inc. has a history of buying out other auction houses and business. Why not buy a cheap Indian courier and then invest & revive it so that thousands of eBay members can benefit from it.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

ataur.rahman1
Community Member
I also tried to send mobile From Delhi to Pune, i visited BlueDart but they were asking Rs 1800(its not a joke) for this service even cheap courier companies like Trackon were asking for Rs 250(without any surety).
Since ebay restrict even discourage us from charging actual shipping cost as they have their own shipping rate under different category. In recent time shipping charges has been increased by different courier companies.
You may use DTDC or UPS just ask them that you want to send a mobile phone.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
Please use DTDC.com, Aramex.com or India Post.

Wish you all the best.

Let us know if you still need help, we will be glad to help with it.

Regards
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
hi

i used to send mobiles and hand held mp4/game players through bluedart. they charge 280 rs including insurance for weight 500gm delhi to anywhere in india. trakon and blaeflash charge rs 250/- including insurance.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Use any courier company that will accept the parcel but don't use DTDC at all.

With DTDC many times your courier will reach very late and I have heard people here on ebay telling that sometimes the items gets stolen too.
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

kondraju
Community Member
its better to contact indiapost .it is only give right solution these question .it deliever any item
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

gadgeter29
Community Member
please never send anything by DTDC Courier. I recevied a plastic phone through them Z54674579. Highly untrustworthy.
Customer Service does not exist and thier emails bounce.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

If you can afford D.T.D.C. charges which are above 300,than it is good.
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

1shopindia
Community Member
Many of us are facing this problem. eBay should do something. eBay Inc. has a history of buying out other auction houses and business. Why not buy a cheap Indian courier and then invest & revive it so that thousands of eBay members can benefit from it. 

great idea
Message 10 of 14
latest reply