how to change the phone number???

ankur17ag
Community Member
where is the optioon to change the phone numer? my account phone number???
Message 1 of 52
latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

jypdrock
Community Member
thanx it worked ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 21 of 52
latest reply

tradepmsk
Community Member
dear sir whenever i go for purchasing from credit card some information required from ebay like DOB,CVV2, Mobile No. email ID and ATM Pin i filled DOB CVV2,Email and mobile no. but there is mismatch of mobile no. how can i know what is exactly my mobile no. in ebay ?
Message 22 of 52
latest reply

Dear tradepmsk,

the moment you select payment mode to pay for your purchase on eBay, the system redirect you to bank/ payment gateway page where it ask you to enter your credential. Please note that you require to enter the phone numbers that you have shared with your bank or credit card issuer. It may be different numbers from the numbers you've registered with us. Hence, I would suggest you to please contact your bank/ Card issuer to know about the contact numbers you've registered with them and make a note of it.

If you need any more clarification, feel free to share. I would be glad to assist you! ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 23 of 52
latest reply

kv8912
Community Member
how i can chnage my mobile no???
Message 24 of 52
latest reply

rakeshrakeshmaurya
Community Member
Dear Sir,
I placed my order for cardent remover combo, but due to contact no. is not changing in registered ebay id it is always tracing old no. and the consignment is returned from the address without delivering , please help me out.

regards
Rakesh
Message 25 of 52
latest reply

beautyspa2013
Community Member
It is 2 step process:
1. My ebay -> Account ->Addresses. Here click 'change' adjoining the registration address.
2.Primary telephone ->there is a empty fied just enter your changed number in that box.

Very Simple steps
Message 26 of 52
latest reply

Daft. The guy asked how to change his phone number, not how to pass an exam.

I'm no wiser either.

Message 27 of 52
latest reply

pragyan_89
Community Member

My ebay > My account > Addresses > At right corner "Change" >  Under "Country" Add Phone number > Below "Change registration information" 

Message 28 of 52
latest reply

There aren't any options for mobile number under "My Account" -> "Personal Information". Just bought an item on ebay, and communications are on my old number. How do you change the mobile number for all communications/shipping status update? Thanks

Message 29 of 52
latest reply

Dear Sir,

Please click on the Sitemap at the bottom of the page and Click on Change Registration Information where you can Change your Mobile Number, Address and Ebay ID.

Thanks

Mandar Tatke

Message 30 of 52
latest reply