harassment by ebay

pawankumar60
Community Member
I am regular customer of ebay but ebay has harassed me by not refunding me reshipment charges of Rs.420/- which I had paid to the blue dart courier inspite of emailing them receipt etc. I have been emailing since 18th November, 2011 and making phone calls daily but they daily make false assurances and niether any assurance is fullfilled nor my emails etc. are being replied. They even do not connect to the persons managing to send D.D. I bought the item from Seller Mobileaccesories i.e. Item No.200664921274. The item was defective and I raised Claim vide ID#65285. Inspite of writing again and again and talking almost daily over phone to customer support I was not sent any Demand Draft. I am not going to make any purchases from ebay till I do not receive amount of Rs.420/-. The services of ebay has been disgusting which I may share with my other friends also so that they may also think before making any purchases in view of this kind of dealing and harassment to their customers. pawan kumar 9417735100.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

harassment by ebay

umalouis11
Community Member
Same is the condition with me too... I have incurred Rs.840/- as courier charges in the month of Jan..Till date i haven't received the DD as promised.

everytime i complain to customer support i get email as they will revert back.

Bot Not resolved till... why such a False assurance to member... This is Cheating by EBAY... unethical and unprofessional handling.:(
Message 2 of 2
latest reply