cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay won't refund money even though item is found 'dead on arrival'

I purchased an item on ebay. The item was 'dead on arrival' - did not work at all. When I filed a claim for refund. it was rejected with a message 'I have checked the details of your claim and have noticed that the item result, we have closed your claim and your request for refund has been rejected. For more information on the non-eligibility criteria to file a claim, kindly check ........blah.... blah'. Since my English is not as good as that of the sender of this message I was not about to figure out why the claim was rejected. I called the customer support number and they asked me to go to a service center. Since this information on service center was not available to me I requested for details and was given a phone number in Pune. I tried calling thism number but got a response 'the number does not exist'. I wrote a mail to the supplier but have not got a response yet. ebay have bluntly refused to own up responsibility saying it is a 'manufacturer's warranty'.

The ebay guarantee is a sham and a hoax. I have been shopping with ebay for around 8 years but am now seriously considering shifting to Amazon, now that option is available.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0