ebay india worst experice selling

Hi
we are a seller a ebay.in and we got aproximetly 195 orders for last two days i.e 4 and 5 may 2015 and we already shipped 90% orders as per the general procedure and to make my customer happy

we received call at 10 PM in the night from ebay executive that these orders has come to us and so many other sellers because of some technical error at ebay.in system so they are going to cancel those and they refund the money to the customer

than what about the stock ??? which i purcahse to ship those order ?? these stock may start to return back to me by courier company in damage condition

We as a seller do not understand what is our fault and if this is the fault of company ebay.in by he does not bear losses and forwarding this loss to me and other sellers

please help me

shyam 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

SAME ISSUE HERE. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. WAIT & WATCH FOR ORDER !!

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

We're also facing the same issue. Out of 60 orders 40 got canceled by ebay without stating any reason and top of it their customer service is also not receiving calls today. Worse experience ever.

@indoselection wrote:

Hi
we are a seller a ebay.in and we got aproximetly 195 orders for last two days i.e 4 and 5 may 2015 and we already shipped 90% orders as per the general procedure and to make my customer happy

we received call at 10 PM in the night from ebay executive that these orders has come to us and so many other sellers because of some technical error at ebay.in system so they are going to cancel those and they refund the money to the customer

than what about the stock ??? which i purcahse to ship those order ?? these stock may start to return back to me by courier company in damage condition

We as a seller do not understand what is our fault and if this is the fault of company ebay.in by he does not bear losses and forwarding this loss to me and other sellers

please help me

shyam 

@indoselection wrote:

Hi

please help me

shyam 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

chashmatic
Community Member

They also purposely hold your payment for days ...

delay the KYC approval for weeks - so they can hold the payments longer.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply