cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay india is non co-operative and doing customer harreasment

ntha5025
Community Member

Its sad to inform you that I am very much disappointed by the reaction and response that I am received from ebay india. I bought a samsung S3 from ebay website and I received the product that was damaged as well as the associere is of some duplicate Chinese quality. I raised a claim under ebay guarantee, But till now I have got only negative response. Can you please clarify point by point, What went wrong on your side

1> It is aid that under ebay guarantee that your issue will be resolved within 20 Mds, I raised the claim on 25th dec (if I am not wrong). So for me the issue is resolved when the money is credited back in my account but today I received the call that they will take another 4-5 days. What about 20 days guarantee ebay claims? Can I go to consumer court for this? Or Do you want me to go for it?

2> When ever I call ebay customer service to take a update on the status of claim, they provide me with the same information. You put me on hold for 10-15 mins. You disconnect my call when I ask you to connect to your supervisor. You have made me on call with ebay customer support for more that 2 hours. You are still saying the same thing that you were saying on first day. WHY???

3> It is said to me that if you send us the image of that damaged device, We will refund you in quick time. Why you asked me to send image if you are not using it. Now you said me to return the package by courier to ebay. Is not this your responsibility to collect from the delivered address and you updated today on 20th day of guarantee repayment that “Buyer to provide proof of Return shipment”. Its your responsibility and the same thing was discussed when I talked with you on the very first day that you need to send your own courier guy to collect the same. Then Why you are again harassing me again and again?

4> The very first day when I raised my claim, I got a claim from your seller and he accepted the mistake from his side. He agreed with me on refund. Then you were saying that you need images of damaged and not original delivery. I sent you. You never try to connect with me. Even if I try to connect with you, your response was pathetic. And Now after 20 days you are giving me with some new philosophy. WHY??

5> Most Important, WHEN WILL I GET MONEY BACK?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0