cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay India Trust & Safety Saying another person due Payment you Pay then continue ads give me help

smon7736
Community Member
Dear Sir / Mam,

I need 2 Help : 

1st :
Still today i not listed new items, still now not get new limits, Then What i sell more, last 10-15 Day's I sell Few Item's So Kindly Remove My All Limitation & Still Today i Not Change my Item Price, When I Try To Edit My Live Item Price I see Msg :

MSG DETAILS : "Attention!

We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay.

Please proceed to your my eBay and follow the steps outlined in the email we sent you. Thanks for your attention to this matter! "

Dear Sir/mam,

After This Msg i call Ebay A  PERSON IS TOLD ME, MY ACCOUNT LINK ANOTHER PERSON ACCOUNT ( USER ID : ***), When You Pay Due Payment For This Account, Then We Resume Your Account Again."

After Verify my Identity (KYC) on  Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Why I am Not SOMNATH?

2nd : Why Your team Force me for Another Person Due Amount I pay? If Any Person Ford With You Then Please You Have This Person All Details? Please Cach this Person 

And Claim Your Due Amount, I am Somnath My User id is : SMON7736, Then Why I pay Another Person Due?

Please If Any Person Not Do Genuine Job, Then That is Not My Mistake, 

Your team Have My KYC, & Your team Verify My KYC, If Your Team Find Any Dues From Me Then Claim I Pay This, Why Your Team Force me for Another Person Due Payment

Then This Is not Genuine Job, I Request To You, Please Catch This Cheater, I am Not Cheating With  You, Then Why Your Team Lock Selling In My Account? 

I Think Your Team Not Like genuine Person, That Why Doing With Me, Your Phone Representative Saying Me You Running This Account or not This Is Your Problem Not Trust & Safety Department Problem, 

So, Long Time Many Request For Many Reason, But You Department Open More One New Problem with Me,  I This I not Do Long Time Business With You.

This Is very Unique Reason : You Money Due Another Person And You Stop Using Another Parson. Please do Legal Acction With this Person For Your Money, Why You Force me For I solve this Person Problem, 

If i know Him , Then Can You Give me Reason Why He/She give money Back In My Request? You Money Due This Person Then Why You Not Do Legal Step Against With This Person? Why You Team Force me You Have Link With This Person, So After You Recover This Account : ( USER ID : ***) Due Payment You Continue Using This Account.

Dear Sir/Mam,

If You Team Not Option to Collect This Amount From This Person, Then You team No "RULE" to force me for this Collection.

Kindly Give me Reply As Soon As Possible.

--------------------------------------
THANKS & REGARDS:-
SOMNATH MONDAL
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

eBay India Trust & Safety Saying another person due Payment you Pay then continue ads give me help

smon7736
Community Member

Kindly gide me What i do?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

smon7736
Community Member

Kindly gide me What i do?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

hello,

please give below answers :

- HAS ANYONE USE YOUR INTERNET ? 

- HAVE YOU PAID FEES BEFORE FOR ANOTHER ACCOUNT USING YOUR PAYMENT METHOD ? 

- HAVE YOU OPENED YOUR ACCOUNT ANYWHERE IN CYBERCAFE ? 

PLEASE ASK EBAY TO GIVE THE ANOTHER PERSON USER ID. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply