eBay Gift Voucher codes.

vinu_alan
Community Member
Dear friends, Can someone explain on what basis eBay mails the gift voucher codes to its members??
Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

mnhussainmech
Community Member
i purchased a watch from shormachao. using the voucher of 5% off. i recieved the watch in 2 days. the seller was very pro active and shipped the item on same day of purchase.
Message 31 of 78
latest reply

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

pandu9966
Community Member
i get a gift voucher.but it's not redeemed.that option is not working.can you clear my doubt? now 3 times different items used different voucher no's given by ebay.no use.
Message 32 of 78
latest reply

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

mankidavu
Community Member
I think Ebay's support to loyal customers are deteriorating day by day.Be it seller or buyer.

Earlier we had 10% vouchers flat on all products.
Then we started getting 5% vouchers.
Then they put those 5% vouchers restricted to some sections.

Now ,I can see vouchers saying "first come first serve".
And those vouchers expires in a day or two.

Ebay has to get rid of those management guys who don't know the pulse of the community.Indian consumers and markets are different from american or europian one.

Unless they realise it,ebay is going to face the Nokia way.Being a leader doesn't give you th option to treat your customers in bad way.

If you want to give something for loyal customers (seller/buyer),give them something without restriction.

Given them a gift voucher once in 6 month,but a worthy one.

Hope,someone will listen.
Message 33 of 78
latest reply

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

gppp999
Community Member
I am happy regarding gift vouchers of eBay. I receive 5% vouchers almost every week. But I would be happier if sometimes the percentage is increased, and also the validity of the vouchers. Great job eBay. I would like to thank the sellers for their lowest prices. Till now I have not been made to post a negative feedback to any seller...and I truely hope it continues to be the same.
Message 34 of 78
latest reply

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

krishnakumar11
Community Member
I am facing problem to using vouchers code

I had contact th live chat , th mail , also on phone but for 15 days , no action taken by EBAY , now i think EBAY is not care his Buyer , as i Heard that Ebay is better serve to his buyer

my 3 coupons r not used by me due to some reason not solved by EBAY
Message 35 of 78
latest reply

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

vicky.raskar
Community Member
i need to buy an item from ebay 2day.
but i dont have any voucher. pls mail me the voucher soon if any1 has at vicky.raskar08@gmail.com

Thanks
Message 36 of 78
latest reply

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

lotmany
Community Member
Chance to get coupons are on below points.

1. if eBay pools more money which is got in the form of penalties levied on Sellers and this is shared to buyers in the form of coupons.

2. if eBay wants to promote few items.

3. when a new buyer registers.

4. when a buyer keeps on searching but not buying.

5. on occasions and festivals.

6. when many sellers listed many items in a week.

7. when a buyer doesn't login for a long time.

8. randomly chosen members.

9. to the buyer who buys few items then stops buying and do only a search.

10. if a buyer tried to buy but could (did not) not buy the item or just made a checkout using others instead of paisapay.

As a co-buyer we suggest that the best way is to negotiate with Seller and get discounted price or gift hampers instead of waiting for a coupon. Buy one item from a specific Seller and definitely that Seller will give further discount to you for your next purchases (when possible).

FYI: This is not an exhaustive list or a definite list.

Regards
Message 37 of 78
latest reply

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

hp_prasad85
Community Member
Instead of 5% or 10% or 15% (percentage) gift coupen its better to send flat price (Rs 50 or Rs 75) etc. So kindly send such type of gift coupouns

Thanks
Message 38 of 78
latest reply

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

vamsee09guptha
Community Member
a gift voucher for my purchase as soon as possible
Message 39 of 78
latest reply

eBay Gift Voucher codes.

I AM AGREE WITH YOU BERRY
Message 40 of 78