Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

defective products received and my clime is rejected by you

sir i purchase a product from ebay

my PaisaPay ID: 41223951601
Claim ID: 1506204

it was creat problem from first day

i want to return this product and get my full money

i have attempted a clime but ebay rejected my clime because it is on a guarantee period and i mast visit a customer support of power bank

it ebay is not provide me good facilities like amezon snapdeal flipcart provide the facility of replacement and refund in any condition in 7 day

but on ebay i want to return this product in 1 days from the delivery but it not accept by you please improve your facility

i say to you customers support of that products are not available in my town and i can't sent them.. they will repair the product but once problem is occur it can come again so i can't take repair product i want only genion product so i want to return it

according to your ebay logo 100% satisfactory but here i am not satisfied only 1% from this defective products

in simply word - i know its on a guarantee period but the product that recive is defective and broken so i can't take

i have my paiss pay id, clime id, defective products, bils, invoice and all evidence and my money is important so if you not help me i file a case of consumer court

please try to understand and help me to return product
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

kh-enas
Community Member

Hi,

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here.

Regards,

Enas

Community Moderator

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

samada-25
Community Member
mai jo tempart glass lia tha oo muja poura damage mila plz replec
Message 3 of 5
latest reply