complaint against ebay

Dear M/S I had ordered "New Imported Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 16GB - White Frost" item number is 281645669342. I had paid on 12/4/2015. My paisa pay id is 39036481987. the problem is as follows: 1. During the booking it was showing item will be received on 16/4/2015 but later on it keep on changing as 17th, 19th, 21, and finally showed 23/4/2015. first of all this kind od behavior is unacceptable if you can not deliver on time why you make false promises?? 2. The tracking number which was showing was even incorrect and false. Again acceptable. 3. The "order cancel" button also even not provided so that I could even cancel my order. what the stupid thing or this is any cheap trick to play with your customers??? 4. Today when I login to check the order status it was showing that if I hadn't give feedback today you will assume the order I have got. Now, again this is a very cheap trick to play with your customer. Had I got any problem in checking today I would have lost the opportunity also to even get my money back. 5. MOST IMPORTANT: I had sent mail on 24-Apr-2015 00:12 to seller and ebay both regarding the delaying the order and not able to track the order. but nobody replied... This is most hurt breaking thing to me that even nobody is there to listen. 6. today option I got was only two. a). I had received the item. b). I have not received the tem and refund the money. is that some kind of threat you are giving that either I tick the received or take refund... instead of it you should have focused to force the seller for delivering the item or blacklist them out. This is a very serious issue and you are taking it as time pass or so. THIS WILL ONLY SPOIL YOUR IMAGE AND REPUTAION IN THE MARKET. Now, I have some much feeling bad that i have no intention to buy anything further from your site. When I called customer care they also didn't responded any thing satisfactory. which is also very very sad. I had to wait almost half an hour on hold. is that so much time it would take to check anything?? Now I have initiated the refund for the same and now I came to know that again it will take at least 12-15 days to get my money back. I had paid my 16,500 rs on 12//4/2015 for this trouble and inconvenience. Now either you pay me at least 10% interest on my money till the time you pay the refund for the inconvenience and mental trouble this order had caused or I will go for any legal action against EBAY. Legal action will not only spoil you reputation and further I will make sure that I get circulated on all social media and whats up. God sake at least reply this mail.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

complaint against ebay

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply