claim Id: 1441843

vin8381
Community Member
I just checked the status of my refund claim in ebay and i am surprised to see that it has been
rejected and closed even without notifying me (the buyer). I fact, i got a call from one of your
executive on 20th Nov. and confirmed me that my refund request has been accepted (after i explained all
the details) and said that money will be refunded within 9 working days.

If you guys are not even bothered to keep up your buyer informed about when you are unable keep your words,
it it is totally ridiculous and unfair on your part.

What kind of proof you can expect from me for folding a mark on a polythene sheet, i tried to take a
picture of it to upload but nothing is visible in them. That was the reason i asked you guys to collect
it back from me.

Please take a look into this matter and refund my money ASAP.

Thanks,
Yugandhar

On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 11:27:46 +0530 eBay <ebay@ebay.in> wrote
> eBay Guarantee * - Don't worry, Buy happy!

An eBay Guarantee* claim has been opened
Hi Yugandhara Rao,
We regret that your experience with your purchase was not satisfactory. We have noted your request
under eBay Guarantee* and the seller has been notified about the claim and we will shortly update you
on the status. While we work towards resolving your claim, we request your patience and understanding.
Click here for more information.
Here are the details of the claim -
Reason for claim :Item not working/broken
Desired resolution :I want a replacement
Item Information
Claim ID: 1441843
PaisaPay ID: 41001461120
Item number: 272040672153
Email reference id: [#33a3e4144f174874bf7b9efb4bb7e1ed#]
eBay sent this message to Yugandhara Rao V (vin8381). Learn more
eBay is committed to your privacy. Learn more about our privacy notice and user agreement.
© 2015 eBay Inc., eBay India Private Limited, 14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express
Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063, India
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

claim Id: 1441843

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply