Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund not done ..!!!

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time i.e is mi band for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay a...

Claim

Hi this is in regards to my purchase of mi4 screen , i purchased it on 1st may .. I received the product which was broken and was not in working condition.. I raised a claim against it on 10 may .. Now its been more than a month now .. I havent got t...

Never buy in ebay!!!

They neither update on purchase & history will show empty, take money from account & their customer care will never attend to calls. Worst experience. Boycott ebay

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reg. Claim ID Status

Hello Sir,I have not received the item till now. I contacted the courier office and they investigated and replied that they don't have any DRS Copy. And also they informed that they alerted ebay regarding this matter for refunding my money. I have be...

No listing of my item

I ordered the product, memory card 32gb of samsung, paid for it, and suddenly i got a mail it is out of stock. There is no listing of the item in my trcaking process. And neither a refund. Noone answers call on the toll free number. no response tp em...

Unfair Trade Practice at Ebay India

Dear Concerend @ Ebay.in, This is with reference to my purchsase of Mother Board item ID # 1980272 which i had bought appx in the Month of May 2016, The part recieved was damaged for which i had send my picture on the same Day . Seller had sent the f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want the refund of my broken item

They are not refunding my money they stole the money.i got the refund coupon code 5to6 times but it was incorrect .i call them and try to make fool of me and cut the line.when i say that you want to give my money or not they said your account is swit...

Repalcement of product

Hi, I had purchased an item New 100% OEM LCD Display Touch Screen for Asus Zenfone 4 A400CG and it is received on 13th June 2016. But the Item was damaged (Glass Broken). My paisalpay ID : 42790282433. The contact person (Shipper) has not respond to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

against ebay customer care

I purchased new HTC 826 when i recieved the mobile touch of mobile is not working. i raised claim on 1st june and return the mobile to seller but still no response after 15 days. my claim id is 2040015. Poor customer service contact to customer care ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor quality products received

Hi Ebay,I have purchased two toshiba laptop keyboards from Ebay, but the products quality was not upto the mark. While checking the product we found that it is not a fresh piece. We believed that you always provide good quality products but if these ...

My Money not refund

Hi, eBay team I have ordered a Sony head set pay my money in my card. Still not received the goods and not received my refund amount. I have spoken with eBay customer care executive lot of times not solved my problem.. claim id: 1515027 My paisa pay ...

I feel completely cheated by ebay

Ebay sold me this 100% Official Original Oneplus Two Type-C USB Data Charging Cable Durable What I received is a 100% duplicate product. Only god know how they can decide to cheat people. When I complained, the Ebay team didnt answer for 2 months and...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint reg

I am struggling to process my replacement via Ebay, I had purchase but I have received a damaged item and had returned back to the seller then I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY claim id :-1999649.I have called thrice to the customer ...