Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund money not transferred

This is so frustrating to say that, you guys so fake in commitment. This is the company policies to serve the customer like this. Since 5months I have following up for returning my money against returned product. Still I have not received. Pathetic s...

Second hand product

sir the phone battery which i had recieved is second hand,and the supplier person is sayng dat new one is not in their stock.Kindly return or give me new one

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not refund

2 times i claim for a bad quality product.but no body respons,after 72 hours.a frod and fake company.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is cheating me along with the seller

Dear eBay, I dont know whether anyone else has suffered this same problem or not..anyways am being cheated by ebay.. I ordered the display of lenovo vibe k5 note worth 2550 rs. I have received my parcel before few hours at my home. I have ordered thi...

what if customer can choose store location too

is there a possibility to add a functionality to find and choose nearest store location ... so that items can be shipped much faster...i think more small town seller will connect.. bcoz i will prefer my own city for general items if i can get the ite...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Aloe Berry Nectar juice leaked

Hello,I had ordered Aloe Berry Nectar juice and one of the bottles got leaked upto the half bottle. I request you to replace this bottle with new bottle. You can confirm the complaint by calling this delivery boy +91 73 50 821349. I have not opened t...

My money isn't refunded

I bought iPhone 6 in eBay website. I got a mobile is already used item and mobile is damaged.but mobile description new item. So I have return the item march 18. But I am not a received my money. eBay customer service not response for me. My claim I'...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have not received my item

I had purchased a mobile phone on ebay 11th Nov 2014 and PaisaPay ID 37838097543 was confirmed. on 14th Nov i got an email stating that the item has been dispatched Your Paisapay ID 37838097543 has been successfully shipped and here are the tracking ...