Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay is fraud online company

ebay is one of the fraud company in online shopping company. So pls pls dont buy anything from eBay.I purchased a laptop for 40000rs from this fraud company n u know laptop quality is very cheap. It is dell from outside but inside all parts are bogus...

Offer code provided by you are not eligible.

Dear Ebay, I am getting an offer code SMS for purchasing 16Gb Toshiba flash drive on first time purchase from EBAy account. And, when I am looging into my fresh account and using that offer code. It is showing me the below message. "Sorry, this first...

Claim no 2315857- regarding iphone 4S

Ebay Dear Sir , Ref. ; Claim 2315857 - URGENT ACTIONS NEEDED – 10 DAYS LOST This refers to our ongoing correpondence regarding my complaint 2315857 ,on iphone purchased from you. I am attaching my recent mails sent to you cotaining images of issues w...

not returning money

hello. ebay team who delivers home product does not return back the extra amount if they see illiterate person.they say that they do not have change .so i had a bad experience .please take action against those salesman as early as possible.

No Satisfaction

I have done shopping two times, and both of the time I got broken product.Now, They are not giving my money back, they are giving some coupne, which I have to use on ebay only. WHAT is this?????I do not trust on ebay now, and I HAVE to use my money o...

part of the item missing

i booked 2 mobiles but i received 1 mobile , i raised claim (No:2247834), ebay team says retun the received item to seller, i returned the received item on 23/09/16 through blue dart courier consignment no :14932609414 please solve the problem and re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Damaged Product

I have received the product Combo of 2 samsung evo 32gb micro sd sdhc MEMOR card class 10.+ 10 year warranty through DTDC (Airway Bill: Z00539942) on 21st Sep'16. I found that the products are not working. I thing both products are damage. I claimed ...

I'm disappointed

I was ordered slim fit blazer but eBay sent normal blazer and poor quality so I return to the seller & I was requested to refund the money.Seller saying eBay refund you. eBay saying Seller refund to you now who is refund my money I'm very disappointe...

Note 2 battery

I had bymistake ordered a wrong battery of samsung s duos instead of note 2 on 10th september & i got that on 13th september. I called on helpline no. They told me to contact to seller & seller told me to send battery & 150rs extra for note 2 battery...

Poor response from e bay service

I have received fake coins and all the details were provided to ebay team . All images were up loaded on micro site and even ebay agent confirmed that details are available on micro site and suddenly all images were removed and claim was closed. Agai...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY A TOTALLY FRAUD COMPANY

DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EBAY AS IT IS TOTALLY A FRAUD COMPANY SELL DEFECTIVE ITEMS AND DIDNT REFUND THE MONEY. THESE PEOPLE ARE EXPERT IN BEFOOLING THE PEOPLE AND DUPE THE CUSTOMERS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. I HAVE STATRTED THE PROCESS OF MAKIN...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Claims team fraud by Sumeet.

This is in regard to ebay mail Email reference id: [#3fb1342784624828bf2bd4b88aa7d186#]Sent to me regarding the following. Claim ID:2329241PaisaPay ID:43524870628Item number:112115735632Seller ID:affordbeesDate claim opened:23-09-2016 The relevant ex...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment

I placed an order for32gb memory cards payment got deducted but i din receive any mail or msg for the placed order after deducting money it says some error I called u ppl but u hve put on hold cud u plz help me in this issue

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful