Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to replace my order

I want to replace my order.. i tried many times and contact so many times before it shows on shipping ... now when i mailed replied that it had been shipped.... what i do? I am not satisfied with ebay performance....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item yet not received after 11 days

I had ordered an item from ebay from last 10 days its showing the item is on transit...when i order the item on cash on deleivery i get the item on time but when i order the item by pre payment then i have to follow behind your team..it's totally irr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return policy

I recently bought a laptop bag which had no return ... but i recvd a defective product...how can i raise a complain now ? I no longer need this defective product..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Helpless

ar Sir,Yesterday night(17.10.16 at11:00pm) I had purchased a phone from Ebay India. Purchase ID is 43926831657. After purchase I have informed ebay customer support for order cancelation. Today (18.10.16)i have tried to connect customer care phone bu...

Refund not received

Hello Sir, Today I got my item but My item not working and we are not connect to seller because seller number is wrong so I request you give me refund my money. Also Item have no bill. http://prntscr.com/cuw5ce check below link my complain ID. 10 day...

not received refund

Hello,below is my claim details. it is approved on last week of July still date I am not get my refund amount,what was the reason.3 month completed after approved still date i am not getting Refund. what is going on i don't it is very frustrated.Repl...

complaint against ebay customer support team

I purchased a item on ebay but seller provide fake shipment no. which never tracked once a time, when talked to courier service they said invalid shipment no.When i raised a claim for item not received ebay put my refund on hold. Ebay know everything...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud e-commerce site

eBay is fraud e-commerce site. I'm going to file a writ in consumer court. My problem is too long and didn't solved yet. I did continually contact them, but they didn't solved my problem. I Will also write FRI regards this Fraud. If anyone who wants ...

Refund of EMI credit card

Team, My PaisaPay ID 37612793168 was cancelled by the seller saying they cannot ship the item i had bought. But now the transaction has been converted into EMI and i need to pay the first EMI. Now how will the refund process take place and how will i...