Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Got a fake call for free gift from EBAY, how they got my personal and purchase detail?

Hi, Today, I got call saying I have been selected as lucky customer for my last purchase and Ebay is offering free gift like Laptop, Refrigrator, Iphone 7+, Air Conditioner. But for same I have to do purchase of Rs. 4000 from Ebay. I was told to do p...

Resolved! Refund

Sir maine redmi 4 eBay se kharida tha sir us par range nahi aw rahe or uska charger v kam nahi kar reha mere ko refund chahiye please help Karen

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel Guarantee claim?

Hello.. Is it possible to cancel a claim? I want to cancel my refund claim as the seller is changing my order. Here are the details: Claim ID: 175959 PaisaPay ID: 33156315693 Item number: 111012439636

• 19 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Cheaters

I had ordered Bose revolve +speaker on ebay.but the product i received was of the lower model .when spoke to the seller they said that they were ready to make partial refunds as the product was of lower model but i insisted for the one which i had pa...

out of delivery area

I am new to Ebay. I made a purchase of an earphone.When I checked the order status it sows that the item has been shipped and also it reached my city before two days.But the problemm is that it shows 'out of delivery area,What does this means ? Can I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money not refunded back -- Worst experience with Ebay

Hi, I am regret to inform you regarding the process of money refund back. I have purchase an ITEM(Curved 2.5d tempered glass + transparent case FOR XIAOMI Mi 4i" on 2 Nov, but some reason that item has been return back to seller. hey have confirmed m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Indian business in critical condition - Real Anti nationals check this FRAUD Buyers and eBay game

Many people think India got independence. But, we are in new type of economic problems Where Big Companies are looting small sellers. Making all wealth and wiping out from the country. Even Government of India unable to do anything. Unless we take ow...

Fake xiomi power bank sold by fantasy deals on ebay

I had ordered a 10400 mAh power bank unboxed from eBay as they boast so much about quality checks from their side. The product I got was fake and the seller has 99% customer satisfaction rate. All products sold on eBay are fake ones. Nobody cross che...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SLIDECART:-- FRAUD SELLER, SELLS ONEPLUS 3!!! Please dont purchase from him.

Hi all, I purchased a mobile phone manufactured by Oneplus with model name oneplus 3 from slidecart who is a registered seller in eBay India website for 27,999/-. In the product description the seller clearly mentioned that the product will have one ...

annoucement board is not working

Hello eBay & members. From a long time.. the annoucement board is not opening. i m checking probably around 10 days.. every time it opens as Http/1.1 Service Unavailable What does it means.. please revert. RegardsBTC