Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

11/14/15I have sent a product back to seller on ebay customer executive advice and sent delivery proofs to insellerverification@ebay.com but still my refund is not processed. I want the refund ASAP. now seller universe india also no responding..

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

1402602 claim status

I have sent a product back to seller on ebay customer executive advice and sent delivery proofs to insellerverification@ebay.com but still my refund is not processed. I want the refund ASAP look in to the matter

Ending cod will decrease eBay and sellers sales upto 90 percent

Well ending cod will decrease eBay sales upto 90 percent as I get my livelihood from eBay so want eBay to be living healthy and fit ,so as a suggestion eBay should start cod asap not only this ebay should have more shipping partners like Ecom,dhl,gat...

Police Complaint Against Ebay

Claim ID:378039PaisaPay ID:35278373403Item number:301017734166I had ordered a chest expander on 23rd dec 2013. PaisaPay ID 35278373403 ebay website listed it as one day shipping. Till 29 I did not receive the Item. 30th I got a mail saying that My re...

• 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Ebay India domestic business shutting down. All seller please read and reply

Hello Dear sellers of ebay Recently as there is a news that ebay global is planning to terminate flipkart's liscience to use ebay's brand name. Its not officially confirmed but with minkart it can go very rough uninformed to sellers just like seo and...

Feedback for Team Ebay India

Here are some suggestions for Team EBay India that I hope they should implement. Hopefully someone from the management would look into it. 1. Remove Fixed Selling Fee: This fixed selling fee per item should be removed by Ebay India as its already get...

Biggest Courier SCAMS by eBay powership - BLUEDART Courier involve in Big SCAMS - Report to CBI

Dear Indian Friends. I am seller on eBay since long time. EVEN before powership ( Shipping provided by eBay)Earlier we use to send parcels on our own. In 2014 eBay introduced eBay Powership. That means once order is done. eBay itself assign courier. ...

Wrong coupon codes on Axis Bank page

I got a call from eBay about anotehr query I had and I was informed of the discounts for Axis Bank customers at http://deals.ebay.in/axisbank/index.html However when I tried to use the coupon code AXISEBAY01 for Axis Bank netbanking as mentioned on t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful