Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remmitance not received

I didn't ever thought that I would be writing this kind of message on eBay.I am a seller on ebay. I am not receiving a single rupee in my bank! Almost 800Rupees of mine are stuck there, don't know what to do. I wrote mails to ebay and they asked me t...

ebay India not solved my problem

Dear ebay, I was issued with a coupon of 110% with 3 months of validity. Last date of using the coupon was 23-Feb-2017. On the same day (23-Feb-2017), when I tried to redeem the coupon, I was getting error showing "This coupon is expired please use a...

Complaint power bank

Your prodact asus zen poerbank,record nnumber=75803This prodact is deliverd in 08/03/17Open this cover item is old and un servisiblePlease give me refund otherwise change this itemTomarrow i take police or custemer court case againt your companyAny q...

purchasing memory card from ebay

My dear friends ,dont go for a purchase of memory card from ebay.i received two fake cards,used and old ones,not working.if you go for refund they tell you to contact manufacturer.no invoice provided by seller.if there is invoice also it is very diff...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received product not working

Subject:- TOSHIBA Pendrive is not working properly .return it and refund my money.On 25th February 2017 i am order for TOSHIBA HAYABUSA 16 GB Pendrive combo from Ebay. in . On rupees 675 on COD.Today at the evening i m receive eBay.in courier.Its my ...

Non receipt of following product

eBay sent this message to Pradeep Kumar Singh ( pradeepkumasing-0 ).Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.Your product "7 days a week Tabl.." has been shipped (PaisaPay ID 44846104543).Dear pradeepkuma...

Resolved! handset problem

Dear Mi customer, your service request has been registered and your Service Request Number is WXIN1701300003655. For any further queries, call us on 1800-1036286. Thank you.

Price and discounts

Hi, check other sites, the price is on the higher side. For eg "one" product costs 4000 rs and the seller has his own online shop and the price there is 3000. But no discount coupons !!!!. EBay is not monitoring things. If somebody responds to this I...