Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not received my refund

I have ordered Milton vaccum thermosteel flask flip lid 1000ml hot and cold item on 25th December 2016. I have paid the amount through net banking. Paisa pay ID. 44388157094. But they didn't send me the product. They did not refund my amount. Please ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about

Ur delivery in so poor. And return policy is Vry difficult. Ur shipper is irresponsible and non sense.

DEBIT CARD EMI FACILITY

i nee debit card emi facility bcoz i do not have credit card. please do a favour for me. i need redmi note 4 mobile on debit card emi faciliy.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Didn't receive the product from ebay

I have buy letv charger but didn't receive the product till and received the message that the product is delivered .I have tried to contact to coustmar care but they didn't receive the call,I have tried much but no response from care

Didn't receive the product

I have buy letv charger but didn't receive the product till and received the message that the product is delivered .I have tried to contact to coustmar care but they didn't receive the call,I have tried much but no response from care

Not able to raise refund claim through PaisaPay?

I had ordered an item and paid through PaisaPay. The last date of delivery was 7th Sept, 2011 and I didn't receive anything. Also the shipping details provided to me were wrong. The same story happened with 24 other buyers who bought the same deal. I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Didn't receive the product

I didn't received the product,I have made payment of the product but didn't get product and I am calling the customer care they didn't answering and even not replying of email

Regarding shipping charges structure

I have mentioned this earlier also in the previous community board. Want to say again. The current system of shipping charges on eBay is a source of frustation to customers and a way of manipulation for some sellers. At present sellers can charge dif...