Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! very bad response

I had ordered for Sony 20000 MAH power bank through ebay but the seller sent me 12000 MAH power bank, where from the date of claim i have not received any call from ebay or seller and when i kept on following up every time i was given time limit sayi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund issue

Order confirmation: PaisaPay ID 43595232004I purchased I phone 4s from eBay as a guest as on September 11th 2016. I returned courier back. I mailed & called so many times to customer care. They are telling to contact seller but seller is telling that...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

E BAY is fake company

All Customer do not any purchase mobile from ebay online shopping because the ebay company is not support to customer side i have complaint register on 07/06/2017 but not response from ebay compnay.

Delay in delivery of the product

Dear ebayI had ordered an apple iphone 5s LOGO CUT back cover on 6th june 2017 . Yesterday i received a message stating that the product has been delivered to the respective address whereas I dint receive it.I am not able to track my product. I tried...

Fraud customer service

I raised a complaint against a damaged product on eBay and raised a claim. Although the seller sent a replacement eBay closed the claim saying it is not admissible. Complete fraud and cheat fellow

Received a damaged item

I received a damaged item & its isn't working even.. no response from eBay if I complian its telling time barred we can't claim back... https://eguarantee.ebay.in/eg/GetTransactionDetails?orderId=45370052902

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Memory Card

I purchased a Cell phone on ebay in January of this year and while making the purchase i saw a memory card as well and i added it to my cart, i got my cellphone and thr memory card arrived a week later, it was a non working memory card, I contacted e...