Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong product received - my claim rejected

I received an email from Ebay for a claim raised by me that I had not received what I had ordered for. Just got a call from a Dharmendra Kumar telling me that Ebay does not entertain any returns to do with liquids unless if the product received is wr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

Frist i ordered sony tv i got original second time i ordered same tv i got duplicate tv the way talking ebay people too worse and i raised complaint on 8june but they telling that 14 june in between they asked image of tv i sent it after that 72 hrs ...

Fake product 172332211354

I received an item today which was a Casio watch 172332211354 - item no. It looks like a first copy of the original watch. I can make out through the packing and the quality of the strap used. Kindly return my money.

Delivery item

Dear SirMene eBay se ek type-c otg cable order kiya tha aur Mene online hi charges bhi pay kar Diya hai but delivery time 14-16 June tha but Abhi tak nhi aaya . Aur puchho to vo bolte hai ki next 48-72 working day me delivery ho jayega but Abhi tak n...

False guarantee by ebay

I purchased 9v battery charger and battery from an eBay listed seller when the price was Rs1973. After almost 45 days I received my product that too defective. The price of product now is 3700 and instead of replacing eBay is saying that they will re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defective mobile phone received

I order iphone 5s but i received defective phone in which fingerprint scanner is not working, Mobile body is broken.Request to refund my money and collect back your phone.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Misleading description of the product

I order a set of 2 10 kg dumbells and as per the description. The receipt of the package delivered from safe express shows 20 kg actual weight and charged weight. But when i opened the package i found only 10 kg weight. When a person buys something f...

Anycast dongle for mirroring to TV

I purchased Anycast for mirroring from mobile to TV or Laptop to TV. But it is not working when the mobile or Laptop is in sleep mode. Further, while mirror and audio is opted, annoying audio graphics are displaying on the TV. Is there any solution t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund my amount

Dear eBay,This s PALANIAPPAN. Tday mrng I ordered somestuffs on eBay through my netbanking.at last payment method I used refresh button so that automatically amount debit in my account but I didn't get any confirmation mail from eBay of ur order succ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received ( 132159431051 )

I have no received item please refund my money AFETR 15 DAY REFUND HAS NOT BEEN PROCESSS U.S. Polo Assn. Men Polo T-shirt Ebay.in — Paisa pay id ( 132159431051 ) after 15 day ihave not received refund

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful