Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

worst service from ebay and bule dart couriers

It is totally disappointed to me with blue dart couriers.. This item was reached to hyderabad on 02-aug but it has not yet come to my home.. I have lost my hope on this item and my purpose of this order also not fulfilled. actually i am planning to g...

poor services

I bought two items on august 5th,but i did not get my shipment till date,it does not happen when we buy through snapdeal or flipcart.Their services are prompt upto the buyers expectations.Its my first and last experience with ebay.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

I have bought a kobo ebook reader, paisa pay id 37004715543. The book reader is not switching on even after full charging. ebay has rejected the refund claim on the pretext that item is covered under manufacturer warranty. Even the seller has washed ...

DTDC is worst Courier service

I have got worst experience for DTDC courier service. The local DTDC office have returned my order by saying that i refused the delivery. They called me and asked to pick up the delivery but I requested for home delivery. And now they have returned t...

online purchase of samsung sIII mobile

I am stuck...I had purchased a samsung s III mobile from this site....the item was excellent and had been delivered in excellent condition. but the problem rose when I went to the Samsung mobile service station to get my screen replaced as it had got...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Guarantee manes No Guarantee..

i didnt recieved coupon yet, always Ebay customer care assured me, that i will get it in 4-5 working days. (eBay Guarantee* claim - 562004 has been resolved)I didn’t received coupon, yet, always Ebay customer care assured me, that will get it in 4-5 ...

New eBay based Scam. How do we avoid it ?

I have noticed a new eBay Seller scam. If you are a Seller read on, and make tonnes of money. A few products i bought on eBay were not working. In one case the Seller knew it was a defective non-working product, but still shipped it. Said he was taki...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"nEVER BUY ANYTHINF FROM EBAY ITS WORST.

I HAVE ORDERED 3 ITEMS WORTH 781 AND I HAVE GOT A CALL THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE DAMAGED SO CANT BE SHIPPED. I SAID OK CANCEL AND REFUND. I HAVE RECEIVED REFUND OF 360 RUPEES WHICH IS LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT I PAID. THEY HAVE DEDUCTED MY MONEY BECAUSE OF ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IMEI No lost in mobile

Dear Sir, I bought a HTC One X on Feb 14 through ebey. Before one month my phone was switch off, after that i was contact service center and he tell s that your phone is dead IMEI no lost in your phone. After that i was contacting merchant for this p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful