Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

change of address

In need to mention 2nd floor in my address which I have given as #64 Please change at d earlier n u guys dint give any options to change

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in the refund

It was my worst ever experience about any shopping site.I bought an iphone 5s for which firstly delivery was delayed for almost 10-15 days and when cancelled they delayed the refund for almost like 10 days i had to call almost everyday to the ebay si...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

For Replacement of product

Dear Ebay team, I have ordered Dermaroller 2mm with serum (payment ID46090235188 record no.148) on 25.09.2017, as referral person forgot to inform me description of correct product. After receiving (03.10.2017) the product I come to know it should be...

Not received

i ordered item almost 9 dayd back and its supposed to be delivered today in indian timing but untill now i havnt received and when i keep mail they r responding as ready to dispatch .its a worst service untill now i never faced there is no even direc...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online Fraud By Ebay India

Hi,I bought Enter company smps from ebay.in which was faulty on arrival. I have raised a claim for my refund or replacement of the product but I have not got any reply from them. I want my money back or product should be replaced. My PaisaPay ID 4610...

Ebay neglecting customers

I never experienced this type of negligence from any other online punches. I never approach this eBay or I never suggest ebay. My be l lost 7000!rs bye bye The stupid thing is approached this type irresponsible people

Cancelled my order

the order hasn't been shipped and i want to cancel it how to do that also i want to cancel the order not because of shipping but because i ordered the wrong product by mistake

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Mismatch between bluedart delivery estimates and ebay

Hi Ebay Team, While purchasing the product on 22nd Sept ebay estimated the delivery between 26th to 28th to my pincode in Kolkata. The seller shipped the product on the 24th with bluedart, but bluedart shows the estimated delivery on 3rd October. I c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful