Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor Service of Bluedart Couriers - Powership

VERY VERY POOR SERVICE IN BLUEDART....... THE SELLER SAID THAT THE ITEM WAS SHIPPED ON 24TH SEP EVENING. THEY HAND OVER THE ITEM TO BLUEDART, EBAY'S LOGISTICS PARTNER UNDER POWERSHIP. BUT THE STATUS WAS NOT ONLINE FOR NEARLY 2 DAYS. AFTER RAISED COMP...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Really disappointed by Ebay Customers services

Dear teamI really disappointe by your solution method. After solve my problem 1 -Sept -2014 only verbal mode till date i have no Practical result from your side.whenever I call extend it 7 working days.so please suggest me that How much time I will w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against ebay india

i am a seller on ebay india. I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had made advance payment to ebay india.now bwcause of some resons, i stopped selling ebay. now i am asking to refund my excess amount. I have called many times to the custo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non receipt of eBay gift

I haven't received the eBay gift for paisapay id: 36595071463, I raised complaint on August 12,2014 , they asked me to wait 7 days, after dat I contacted 5 times, so far 50days have passed, during the last time , they gave me a shipment number in Blu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful