Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim id 702379

I recieved a fake cell phone from the seller and now ebay has closed my claim without even contacting me.And also the seller is no more available on his mobile no. and not replying to my email.

offer mistake

With regard n Respected ebay i want to purchase a apple ipads which are in offer on ur sites worth rs 11930....but when i tab ur page ipads change into ipod nano is this some kind of joke or try to maniupulate ur customer.....if u dont want to offer ...

Refund status enquiry: paisapay ID 37592972036

Dear Sir / Mada, I am ABHIJIT MAHADIK writing for my order paisapay ID 37592972036. (Item Nokia Lumia 530 Dual Sim - White :- 151420817451).Its really heartache to contact ebay. No reply for mails and toll free number keep me always waiting. I paid m...

The most horrible website ever!!

I always have problems dealing with customer care of Ebay,who actually have no time to resolve your issues.I keep calling them on their numbers and the only reaction they show alwaz same revert we will call you 24-48 hr but still no call recived they...

Complaint against ebay india

I had ordered one 32 gb Pen drive on 20th oct,2014. The paisa Pay ID is 37674172863. The item was supposed to be shipped by 24th Oct,2014 but its not shipped yet. I had enquired the seller by phone as well as email about the status but haven't got an...

regarding shipment

Hi my PaisPay id 37689437550. This shipment is redirected. what do you mean by this massage.And i did't request for redirect the product.I want to my product delivery to my original address.Buledart bill is 69115356586 please replay me. I am little b...

Ordered item delivered to wrong person

Hi,I had ordered a product to be delivered to Greater Noida with the complete address and the name of the collector given accurately. At the start I had got the message of shipping date etc. But till the last delivery day date, I did not receive any ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

order

Dear sir.Yesterday i have recd a intex aqua phone in screen hair crack condition .i approached e bay and got msg that i should go to service centre . I have met a mobile stole person next to my building and as per him online sale is for defective goo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

intex aqua screen crcked phone order no 37699561387

Dear sir.Yesterday i have recd a intex aqua phone in screen hair crack condition .i approached e bay and got msg that i should go to service centre . I have met a mobile stole person next to my building and as per him online sale is for defective goo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cashback

I purchased a blackberry phone ( Paisa Pay ID 37727912413 ) through mobikwik wallet but I have not received the cashback in my wallet till now . I purchased the same on Tuesday.

Harasment By eBay

Done Shopping----> (01-07-2014), Iteam Deliverd (03-07-2014) -( NOT Working) - Intiated the refund Request----> Refund Conformed 14-07-2014 ------->Follow Up for Coupon(30-07-2014)------> Coupen Issued -(02-08-2014) ---->Re-Shop with coupon(09-08-201...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful