Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

thokkalo global ebay

dont buy on global ebay they post fake products in geb if you buy they wont sent.simply they will keep cash for around one motnth they will return.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shopping on eBay India is Frau d

6 months back I bought the Lenovo refurbished T410 laptop on eBay. After 3 months it's started troubling initially , battery started giving trouble later, it's WiFi stopped working. I tried all means and ways to trouble shoot it ,but of no use . Ulti...

Why does ebay.in suck in the customer service department ? Other sites are amazing comparatively

I have been following up on my claim via mail, twitter and phone . The claim abruptly got rejected without any reason being assigned . Your site seems like a joke . Will ensure that I never buy from you again and also advice people to do the same .

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not helping at all

I purchased a product from ebay which is my fault. The day product reached it was dead on arrival. Same time I called ebay they asked me to contact seller. When I contacted seller. Seller says u have to talk to ebay. Now eBay is giving excuses. I sug...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Company not...refund my Money

Sir...I have purchased 1 item and..item is issue.. I don't know what is problem... But sir..this process in I have not find my refund...So I can said this company is fraud...I naver purchased any products...